View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sloth
Dragon Rider
Dragon Rider

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: More information   Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:43 am

I think the forums could use some more information about the rules of the mod and other things that are just "known" by the rest of the community.

A good example would be those "jump to the party leader" stones. Until recently I had no idea that they existed or where they were sold. I thought it was a feature on one of the OOC gidgets that was given out to everyone else.

Also, looking at the forums a new player has no idea of where we are on the timeline. It can be confusing for them should they wish to come up with a character background or goals in general.

Just my thought on the matter. Smile

PostSubject: Re: More information   Tue May 04, 2010 1:32 pm

you are right, the forum does lack certain details, however, this is mostly because we are busy with trying to finish everything that needs finishing with the module which is more important overly than the forum is. dm's are pretty common so you can always ask about anything and if that does not help then contact me personally and i will help you as best i can.
Back to top Go down

More information
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1