View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonofwicca
Goblin
Goblin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: The Satyr and the Dragon   Sat May 26, 2012 7:59 am

It was a normal day in Solace near the Inn of the Last Home where Coric, Adalinda, Stano, and Rhea were hanging around talking when a buffalo appeared out of nowhere. For a while it only walked around the group and defecated a few gems and an amulet. The group was perplexed by the scene yet followed it when it headed to the East Vallenwoods.

In the woods is where things started to get even more perplexing as the buffalo, accompanied by another on defecated more gems as well as several creatures including a crystallized golem, a stone colored, rabid rabbits, a pack or worgs, and a flock of cockatrice.

After creatures were dispatched by the group a satyr appeared. Adalinda conversed with the satyr in draconic until Adalinda until she requested him to speak in common for those who could not understand draconic. The satyr did so and told them about a dragon that he was hunting. This dragon was one that one color and all colors at the same time, and was searching for a place lay her eggs. The eggs of this dragon were so powerful that if one was able to harness the power he or she could become a lord of creation. He was hunting the dragon for a being who he called Maluk, Lord of Chaos who wanted the essence of this special dragon to fight the Lord of Law.

The satyr soon left afterwards to hunt the dragon, which appeared to the group for the span of a few second before leaving again, dropping a scale, which Coric picked up and pocketed for the time being. After examining it he found that while i was discarded scale it continuously shifted color as if it was alive on its own and gave off an aura of good. The group went on their separate ways. Things were over for now.....thought Coric felt things were just beginning.
Back to top Go down
dragonofwicca
Goblin
Goblin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Satyr and the Dragon   Sat May 26, 2012 8:01 am

//OOC

If anyone sees anything that i may have left out or mistaken please let me know so i may fix it.
Back to top Go down

The Satyr and the Dragon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1