AuthorMessage
Avalia
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-12-06

PostSubject: Development and Designs   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Day 1 (obtainment)

After a meeting a strange woman in solace and acquiring some of of the powder she carried... I attempted to design a battle use for it... it's damage property wasn't very effective with what little i had on my person at the time, but it had promise with the result that ensued from the small blast... I must seek out a friend and speak to him of this new discovery...

Day 2 (discussion and plans)

Today i tracked down the friend who i knew would ultimately be very interested in the uses for the powder and my discovery and plans of what i am to do with it... After our discussion he gave me his input and suggestions... Then he asked me to design some things for him that would ultimately be used coinciding with the uses of the destructive powder.... In return for doing this for him he has supplied me with the necessary supplies i needed to attempt recreation of the substance in the near future...

Beginning of Day 3 (setback)

I have received the necessary supplies i need in an attempt at recreation... But the acid i have received (as i knew would be) is too strong to break down the powder without completely destroying it and i am having trouble diluting it to the perfect solution i need to break down the powder... hopefully i do not run out of the acid before i find the right solution.. i would pity the fool who would have to get more...

End of Day 4 (slow progression)

i'm getting close... the solution is almost perfect.. just a cup or two more of water mixed with the acid should do the trick.. and then.... the process of breaking down the substance can begin... but before then.. i must acquire more of the powder for i am running extremely low... so i will have to stop my work for now and seek out my friend and request more be sent to me immediately...

End of Day 7 (Testing begins)

SUCCESS!!! I have done it... i have finally mixed the perfect solution.. it took more water than i had originally anticipated, but i finally have the mixture complete... now... to carefully breakdown and separate the different substances within the powder so i may discover what each part is and how much is needed... or even to slightly shift the combination to my own specifications to achieve my desired result...

Now the real work begins....

// i will post more as i progress in game and please note that only 1 person..maybe 2 (2 is pushing it i think) that actually know what i'm doing so i dont want anyone walking up to me and talking of this to me ic unless i know for a fact i have told you myself first...

.....Lest you meet Amadria.... then your soul will be doomed to darkness forever
Back to top Go down
Avalia
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

PostSubject: Re: Development and Designs   Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Beginning of Day 11 (smooth progress)

My progression of recreating the powder is coming along nicely.. i have identified a few of the compounds.. One being a sulfuris rock that upon impact with a metal object emits a shower of sparks and when it comes in contact with fire, burns like parchment to a flame... and another being a highly flammable liquid... there seem to be two others that i have yet to identify so i must procure a few items from a mage shop for studying minuscule objects... And while i do this i shall look to find the type of rock that seems to be the base compound of the mixture...

Middle & End of Day 12

I have found a shard of the rock i need.... but i have yet to find anymore as of this time... perhaps it is time to ask someone for help in finding the rock.. So i shall head to solace and see if i can find any of my old friends...
*a few hours later*
At solace i had met up with D... As seeing that he has traveled a lot he may have seen the type of rock i need somewhere... So i have asked him for help in locating it... He had agreed to keep an eye out for it and keep me informed if he does... I had also asked him where to find a large amount of either lamp oil or severely strong alcohol... He gave me a location and went to check it out...

Day 13 - 15 (collection)

I have gone to every town and city buying out their stores of Oil and Alcohol... they are now being shipped to the outskirts of my home where i will then store it in one of the many rooms within the household... i'm still waiting to hear word about the stones from D... perhaps i should seek him out again and question him... But until then.. progression continues...

.....Lest you meet Amadria.... then your soul will be doomed to darkness forever
Back to top Go down
Naminami
Mountain Giant
Mountain Giant

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-02-14

PostSubject: . . . .   Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:25 pm

SHE IS NOT STRANGE. . . . .well ok. . . maybe a litte. . . . Razz
Back to top Go down
Avalia
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

PostSubject: Re: Development and Designs   Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:36 am

Day 44 (process complete)

I have finally completed the process of recreation... now i can have an endless supply of powder as long as i have the ingredients, which are not hard to come by now that i know exactly where to look.. and over the course of the next few days i shall process several large barrels of it so i do not run out as fast as before.. now... to design a containment system so it may be battle effective.. testing shall resume as normal once i have a rough design to work with and progress the design from there..

Phase 2 begins

(Over the next several weeks)

Containment development has become a catastrophic mess... i can not figure out the right thickness of any material i use at the moment... and choosing the correct material is even more difficult... it seems i will need some outside help in figuring this out... and i think i know exactly who to speak to about it...

(Breakthrough)

After finally meeting up with my old friend and discussing other things he had asked of me, we headed to the Gateway inn, where we finally were able to talk about my designs.. With a few disagreements at first we finally able to come to terms on a couple different designs, and after a bit more thought i had come up with a duel design of both of our ideas... Seeing it as a great breakthrough i took out my notebook and proceeded to make a multilayered design listing the various components and structure of the design in high detail... After finishing we decided to have a drink over the stroke of genius we happened across... When the drinks were finished and other matters had been discussed we parted ways.. He went where ever he was going while i headed home, to create and test our sudden ingenious design..

(Success and Completion)

Finally after tedious hours of work and redesign i have finished the container for the powder.. Testing has been highly successful... Soon... with the help of my old friend... i shall have buyers lined up to purchase my creations... Soon... very soon i will have a high and steady income for my work.. and i shall remain anonymous as to the fact that i am the sole developer of them, for i do not want someone to attempt to steal my formula.. and with that... my work is complete... for now.. till i have orders from buyers in demand of my new development...

// once again please note that no one except (now 3) people know what she (its Amadria btw if anyone was wondering oocly) is doing/has done so i don't want anyone except those 3 people ic talking to me about it.... they know who they are and i know who they are... so please respect that you know this oocly.. not ic.... thank you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Development and Designs   

Back to top Go down

Development and Designs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1