View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiddukel
DM
DM

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Area idea Contest    Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Hi there folks. I like to do a little contest that all can give a shot at.

The area's to explore contest. What this I like to see what idea's you as players like to see and added as areas to explore and battle in the game.

Examples:

The Troll cave was added

The Umber Hulks

I like to offer more places to explore in the mod instead the same Cookie Cut leveling path we all do.

So Post your Idea's here. The top 3 Area's ideas will be given one custom item be it a weapon, armor or a item to help there Char build they wish it for.

And your name goes on the Credits both on the Forums and the on the Sign in the mod Welcome area as the one that inspired the area.

This open to ALL DM staff and players both. ( DM's just get a pat on the back Wink )

Fizban

Hiddukel - The Prince of Lies

Chemosh - The Lord of Bones

"DM says your going to die! Roll a d6!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54VJWHL2K3I

Back to top Go down
loser_123
Troll
Troll

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Different plains   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:48 pm

i would like to see a planar dungeon.

For instance players would enter a portal (can even be hidden away if you wish) and would be ported to the plane of fire for the first area. Creatures could be azers and fire elementals...maybe even fire mages.

Next area could be the plane of water, aquatic elves as bad guys and water elementals

Then planes of air. some kind of bird for the enemy perhaps as well as air elementals

Then planes of earth, earth elementals as enemies

Could even add shadow planes where you'd fight shadows.

But it would all lead to a huge boss fight. There would be as many bosses as there were planes it would be an epic battle.

Alternitivly you could add a boss to each area and you'd have to defeat him for the ward stone or key to get to the next area.

Loot could be directly related to each plane.

Vote for me Smile
Back to top Go down
loser_123
Troll
Troll

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Forgotten Maze   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:14 am

So I dont' know how many I can suggest...lol...but a DL related area could be the hedge maze. See below for the description.

Hedge Maze

The Hedge Maze is a gigantic maze that no map has a way through. In the center is the Silver Stair. The Hedge Maze is intended as a place of contemplation. In fact, the Silver Stair can only be reached by someone who sorts through a hard decision. It is a quiet, peaceful place and people that wish to be alone while they wrestle with a dilemma, stay alone, and those that bring someone to discuss matters with, stay with their company. A map was produced by a gnome named Conundrum, aided by Tasslehoff Burrfoot and the kender's socks, though it didn't stay current for long. Tasslehoff and Palin Majere sought refuge in the hedge maze after Beryl and part of her army turned up looking for them and the device of time journying. The maze tried to keep them hidden but one of Beryl's dragons set it on fire. The maze led them towards the Silver Stair which deposited them in the relocated Tower of High Sorcery that had been in Palanthas. Conundrum later returned with Tasslehoff by means of the time travel device that Tasslehoff possessed. They found that the maze had been nearly burned down to ground level. Surprisingly, Conundrum was pleased by this as the maze was now low enough that he could draw a complete map

**we dont' have to burn it down just yet though lol**
Back to top Go down
mjohnson2011
Sword Master
Sword Master

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Area idea Contest    Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:13 am

Been thinking about a new area just wasn't sure if it could be done but i'll speak of it anyways.

Island of the Malestorm or Lost Island of the Blood Sea

This lsland (depending on the location) could be used for events or basic exploring. The island could feature creatures that are not normally seen by most on Krynn or even be a home to extra planar cratures that leaked through during the Night of the Eye. It would have to be a place that parties made of melee and magic players to navigate properly like the new dungeon will be. Also there be a boss that spawns only once per reset/update with items that could be 'exchanged' to the DM's for better ones or exp depending on the player.

DM
DM

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Area idea Contest    Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:28 am

loser_123 wrote:
i would like to see a planar dungeon.

For instance players would enter a portal (can even be hidden away if you wish) and would be ported to the plane of fire for the first area. Creatures could be azers and fire elementals...maybe even fire mages.

Next area could be the plane of water, aquatic elves as bad guys and water elementals

Then planes of air. some kind of bird for the enemy perhaps as well as air elementals

Then planes of earth, earth elementals as enemies

Could even add shadow planes where you'd fight shadows.

But it would all lead to a huge boss fight. There would be as many bosses as there were planes it would be an epic battle.

Alternitivly you could add a boss to each area and you'd have to defeat him for the ward stone or key to get to the next area.

Loot could be directly related to each plane.

Vote for me Smile

I know this late ...Sorry been busy with many new things BUT the Winner is.....Loser_123

The Four Elemental Planes Idea is Great!! As said Top three....So be it was one post with four areas listed on in.

Loser_123 will get three custom items, one item for Three chars.....if that is not possible then two one char.

Loser_123 Please Send me a PM of your item idea like to have. We are working on Custom Summons to spells used by casters and Non Casters. So send me a PM what item(S) you like on what Char(s).

Fizban

Hiddukel - The Prince of Lies

Chemosh - The Lord of Bones

"DM says your going to die! Roll a d6!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54VJWHL2K3I

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Area idea Contest    

Back to top Go down

Area idea Contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1