Forsaken Heroes of DragonLance

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

A wizard Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: A wizard Challenge   Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:09 am

Upon his appointment to the conclave of the Dark order, the newest Archmagus Elra Gilfaen, proceeds to scribble down some noted on many pieces of paper. He goes about the land, visiting various cities that he would surmise magi to frequent, as well as the tower of high sorcery itself. The notes read as follows.....

"I am Elra Gilfaen. I am appointed to the conclave by the Devouring Dark himself, and now I challenge for the seat of Master of our order. Any that dare to claim the seat before me, may look for me, and we shall duel as magi, and the most powerful shall sit in the highest place of honor for our order. Come and face your destiny."

He then waits for any that would challenge his supremacy......

//ooc note: I have spoken with the DM that plays Nuitari IG. I will wait for one week IRL, and if I am not challeneged by midnight next tuesday evening, then I will have assumed the seat of master of the black robes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A wizard Challenge   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:59 pm

((OOC: I had forgot to post this, but if you do wish a challenge, either reply to this posting with a time best for you, or look for me in game please. Or send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
alex_xr
Kobold
Kobold

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: A wizard Challenge   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Aira challenges and loses to him in a quite entertaining duel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A wizard Challenge   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:27 pm

The black robed mage, slowly walks to the conclave chamber and enters. He looks around at the chairs arranged, and proceeds to the chair for the master of the black robes and sits. He pulls a quill and a piece of parchment. He writes down something upon the parchment, and spreads some fine sand over the ink to dry it. He then stands, and walks over to the door. He places the note upon the door for all to see.

"I am Elra Gilfaen. I have done mage battle with some that challenged, and all have failed to stop me in my quest for the seat of Master. I shall wait no longer for others to challenge. As I said in my previous letters, I Archmagus Elra'thana Gilfean, now assume my place as Master Elra'thana Gilfaen of the Order of the Devouring Dark."

With his placing of the note upon the door, he silently leaves the room, and goes about his business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A wizard Challenge   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:19 am

The devouring dark stand in the mid floor of the tower and at its center and with a booming voice gives the following words.
Words that can be heard throughout all of Krynn.
"Let it be known that the mortal Elra Gilfaen now holds the title of master of black robes for the tower of high sorcery! No one else has stepped forward therefore showing me the mortal is the only one that shows promise for such a responsibility! Let it be known that if any have an issue with this from this point on they shall deal with Elra directly!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wizard Challenge   

Back to top Go down

A wizard Challenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1