View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soul_Harvest
Goblin
Goblin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-09-27

PostSubject: A tragedy has befallen   Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Any that are in the vicinity of newport, would have heard a loud explosion. If any investigated the cause, it would come to be found that the town is destroyed. The commoners are all lying dead; as well as the followers of zeboim. The statue of Zeboim as well as the fountain at the feet have been defiled and destroyed.

A note would be found at the foot of the statue of Zeboim, written in the blood of her followers.

The note reads simply
"It begins"
Back to top Go down
alphabook
Dragon Trainer
Dragon Trainer

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: A tragedy has befallen   Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:11 pm

A winged figure passes over the statue and merely looks at the fallen people all around him. He pulls out a staff and takes a knee before what is left. He begins to chant....

List of Alter Egos:

Crystal Storm-Master of Palanthas Tower, Half-dragon Servant of the Dark Queen
Zhai Nor lion- Wings Delivery Girl, Blacksmith , Enchantress, has no concept for speed limits
Mixtli- Lightning Obsessed Madman, Tree-hugging Whiterobe
Lassie- Domesticated Gnoll, Loves to play "Fetch"

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -Thomas Paine
"If you fall I will be there." - Ground
Back to top Go down
alphabook
Dragon Trainer
Dragon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: A tragedy has befallen   Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:21 pm

The broken shards of the statue slowly reform working like a waterfall in reverse. the statue once formed by magic is reconstructed using magic. As Mixtli works he chants long into the night the statue made of magic and ice and prayers is reformed. A water elemental is summoned to take the fallen.

List of Alter Egos:

Zhai Nor lion- Wings Delivery Girl, Blacksmith , Enchantress, has no concept for speed limits

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -Thomas Paine
Back to top Go down
Soul_Harvest
Goblin
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: A tragedy has befallen   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:28 pm

After some time.... another note is found. It reads..

"I am unconcerned for statues. Worry for your servants of the sea. When I am through, how many will be left?"

None apparently saw how he note was left, only that it was there.
Back to top Go down
alphabook
Dragon Trainer
Dragon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: A tragedy has befallen   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Mixtli reads this new note and laughs. He leaves a reply:

"To whom deems it necessary to leave notes with threats in them. You words are hollow and reflect not only your intelligence but also your lack of courage. Go drown in the sea if this is your only method of communication."

List of Alter Egos:

Back to top Go down
Soul_Harvest
Goblin
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: A tragedy has befallen   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:23 pm

The Dancing Yeti in the Town of Newports has been ransacked.

Any that were inside the tavern, lie about the floor in charred husks. Pool of water, freshly frozen scatter the floors. The beast yeti is badly beaten and bruised, his fur burned away, his skin bubbled from blisters. Much destruction was wrought of the place. Scorch marks line the floors and walls. Chairs and tables destroyed, cabinets layed waste to.

The only description that could be given, is that a Beast of fire sought destruction, as mountains of fire reigned down from above. No indication of who is responcible, for no reason was given.
Back to top Go down
alphabook
Dragon Trainer
Dragon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: A tragedy has befallen   Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:40 am

He walks around looking confused...tending first to the polarbears before even looking at the yeti's injuries. Harry unfortunately is horrible at reading and worse at telling any details. Buildings can be rebuild, chairs reordered, more help found. But what drives him to anger is this unseen force. Why they fight for this area so much is beyond his reasoning.

"Bloody hells I fight to get this area at the whim of my goddess, maybe bring life back not destroy what is brought here now"

He steps outside and the winds blow past him bringing frost to his face...."So they wish to play with fire...then let the real storm begin...."

List of Alter Egos:

Back to top Go down
Naminami
Mountain Giant
Mountain Giant

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-02-14

PostSubject: Re: A tragedy has befallen   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Seeing Mixtli come into the tavern Lili drops her illusion catching herself on the bar counter. The bar appears to be undamaged except for the bear mixtli is tending to. She looks at him with a faint smile.

"Oh good your back. Not sure how much longer i was going to have to hold up the illusion. A firey beast came in here and started attacking so i dealt with it as i saw fight and sent it back to where it came from.. . . . .Im sure the manager would love to hear about this. I'll be sure to keep watch in here even when im not working I can practice even while im here so I will not be leaving as often anymore"

Lili rests her head on the counter of the bar and closes here eyes resting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tragedy has befallen   

Back to top Go down

A tragedy has befallen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1