Forsaken Heroes of DragonLance

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduction and a neat reccomendation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

15th Century Black Gun Powder Poll
Would you LIKE to be able to use Mideival 15th Century Weapons?
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
Would you NOT like to be able to use Mideival 15th Century Weapons?
43%
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Introduction and a neat reccomendation   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 pm

hail everyone;

I am raven_blood123, i play gambino on the server :3

Though ive only played here for a short while ive taken an immediate intrest in this world and (though what i am about to present is a mere suggestion, i just wanted to throw it out there connsidering the openness there is for players) i would be most honored to be a new permenant player of this world

I had read that, as a server, it has ran into a few problems with other server teams claiming of "stealing" there ideas.

Well i had thought to myself, that perhaps maybe a way to end that fault would be to add in something that those servers dont have for this partcular time frame.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I had always thought about wanting to play a server with gundpowder weapons. i know its a bit forward of me to say since im so new, but i think any server would have a great success with using them. i have link below if anyone is intrested to try them out, located on the nwn vault:

[url] http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Hakpaks.Detail&id=7642] Black Powder Guns[/url]

its a single hak file so i can understand if no one would take intrest in it, but if anyone does i had doubts about it at first since it does not associate with most proper timelines of most servers.

However after testing them i was fully conviced that it was something i really wanted to see. This is, actualy, the first time ive ever made such a request, but its only a mere reccomendation to throw out there :]

Last edited by Raven_Blood123 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a neat reccomendation   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:42 pm

i wasnt expecting to move so quickly with this,

but i was reccommnded by Shadowscarr (and its not a full reccomendation, just a suggestion) that I post a poll on everyone thoughts on an idea to use black gun powder weapons for the server.
Back to top Go down
Clion Kilnor
DM
DM

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a neat reccomendation   Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:37 am

Well Welcome to our madness server.. can not wait to see you in game.

And Welcome and have fun.
Back to top Go down
kyre
Tower Lab Assistant
Tower Lab Assistant

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a neat reccomendation   Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:10 am

I could see that working....would probably have to be a gnomish invention so would be as dangerous to the user as the target Laughing Laughing

Clarior Hinc Honos

A Rat Race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings. Jimmy Reid (1932-2010)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a neat reccomendation   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:48 am

thanks for the enthusiasm and warm welcome guys :]

and kyre;

one of the weapons, the Blunderbuss, was outfitted to be a gnomish invention within the test module. if anyone has questins just ask here or send me a message Cool

my thoughts on the idea was to expand the feel of the rp aspect of the world, and create a higher rp level. just imagine, creating a musketeer for a character, or perhaps a pirate Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a neat reccomendation   

Back to top Go down

Introduction and a neat reccomendation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1