Share | 

***New Subraces :3***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: ***New Subraces :3***   Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:55 am

Hello again!

Its me Raven_Blood123;

As i was strolling through the world i happen to come upon A few really great subraces that all have made an astounding appearance in teh world.

As i did so even though to try out a few of them, that was when i came onto the idea of wanting not only just what was there, but perhaps more :O

I was also highly reccommended by the magnificent Lady_Pamela on the idea to post a few of my ideas here on the forums, so here it goes:

I propose a few new subraces to the world as a gifted idea for those who want new ones such as:

Brownies
Wemics
Gnolls
Kenku (Both the tall and short versions)
Azer (if that is acceptable for the Timeline)
&
Dark Elves (Not Drow, or Faerune Dark Elves, Just plain ol' Classic Dark Elves)

I also thought to add a few new ideas on a few subraces that would make them even better than they are:

Perhaps allow the charactere who play as Werwolves (if there are any) to change there form at free will

Allow a "jump" based ability for certain subraces, like the Wolf to give them more of a distinct "Animal" advantage

And thats ll i have so far! I will add more if i can think of any :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 am

subraces for a dragonlance module are very difficult to discuss. the dragonlance campaign is in my view the most limited and most picky of all the dungeons and dragon capaigns, though it is still my favorite. i do however have a lot of problems with the dragonlance campaign setting in terms of having a module based off it. the dragonlance limitations make for difficult game play and difficult adding of new things. while the dark elf idea could actually be used, those other ideas for subraces wouldn't actually fit in with the dragonlance campaign. the jump idea i have already thought of and have already been working on and i think i've even had it finished for months now but simply have not taken the time to test it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sub-races   Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:39 pm

I don't know that we are adhering to a strict timeline on FH but I like Raven's idea for "dark elves" Perhaps we can also add "sea elves" ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 pm

ah perhaps we could compile a list of things we'd like to see as possible subraces.

As always im sticking with my suggestions only have no Azers, Wemics, or Kenku: just he Brownies, Dark Elves, and Gnolls (which i will explain here in a bit why)

Zeboim

I do understand what your saying that most of the sub races do not follow through the Dragonlance timeline, however, having used both the cep and the origional Bioware NPC's it is clear that there can be no true dragonlance timeline.

My thought upon the idea to add Brownies (becase they are feyan, much the same as pixies) Dark Elves (becaues in sure DL has dark elves like any other world) and Gnolls (i really dont have a good reason for them, i just like how they look Razz well that and there are already gnolls within the game)

Mishakal

Sea elve sound like a neat idea too, i was almost considering Winged Elves but i find them too cliche and too popular :-|

Or perhaps add in human groups as sub races (such as if there are any differnt types of human clans that are stronger or more smarter than average humans)I dont know the DL timeline or campaigns, but so far i get the impression that there are a few of those present...
Back to top Go down
Boracks
Goblin
Goblin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:26 am

Mishakal wrote:
I don't know that we are adhering to a strict timeline on FH but I like Raven's idea for "dark elves" Perhaps we can also add "sea elves" ?

Did some Gnome invent a ship that can sail underwater manned by elves? I suppose that would make sea elves a Sub race.

Cool That is a terrible pun Boracks ...lol

Last edited by Mishakal on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : response)
Back to top Go down
Hiddukel
DM
DM

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:55 pm

I like Raven_blood idea as well. And he right there is no true time line to any DL server.Best can do get as close as poss able
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:35 pm

races i personally have wanted to add are: avariel elf, gnoll and tiefling but avariel elf and tiefling don't really exist in dragonlance so i've never brought them up. adding them would spice up the subraces though and it shouldn't be too difficult to come up with how they came to be there. in fact, a similar story to miranda's story could be used in how they came to be there. miranda herself was a goddess and though she "lost" her power it doesn't take away from the storyline that she had been such. overall point: if a goddess from another world can suddenly show up then why could not avariel elves and tieflings and other subraces from other worlds? i also have 2 subraces i created many years ago that i had on my server and would love to throw into this one; a warlock and a creeper. warlocks were a magical subrace similar in ways to the irda in that they had more magic than normal races but they had the power to turn themselves to stone at will causing their enemies to not be able to hurt them easily. this is not the same as stoneskin spells. they literally turned to stone, like petrified, unable to move. the difference between their petrification ability over being petrified by a gorgon or a flesh to stone spell would be that they could use it at will and then turn back to normal at will. i could script this in of course but it would need to be modified slightly to suit the server. maybe 1/day use or something like that. creepers were similar to the assassin class but were an actual race. they were very difficult to see in daylight and pretty much impossible to see at night. they were creatures of stealth and speed, very deadly to those that did not see them but if seen they weren't really anything special. they simply relied on stealth and speed to kill quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 pm

on the note of Teiflings. it is probably much easier to get them in, than one would think. all you have to do is call them "Half-fiend" "abyssal", or perhaps "Plane touched", there arent any rules against a race like that im sure :I

besides giving a vague explanation would also allow for Aassimars to come into play as well, but of course im not speaking of wings...

Having both would require a diffrent visual aspect: a great example would by character Raven "Red Rose" she has hooves, horns, and a tail but no wings.

The same could be done to a "celestial touched" where perhaps they would have white hair, bronze skin, or perhaps glowing eyes, or a special item that would seperate them from the others (like what the vampire sub race have)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: new Subraces    Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Interesting subraces would be Half dragons anywhere you dragons your going to have half-dragons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Draxoniss
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: New Subraces: Draconians idea   Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:33 am

I've had an idea for a while of expanding upon the Draconian subraces. There are only four of the five metallic draconians available; the Aurak (Gold) Draconian is missing.

The noble draconians, Lightning, Frost, Flame, Venom, and Vapour Draconians are also missing. Those are the chromatic versions, in which they're alignment is good-based. This is because the creators of the draconians did not understand the laws of balance, so instead of corrupting, they 'redeemed' the draconians.

All that information is 'official' Dragon Lance material. More information can be found online, if this course is pursued.

I also had some ideas of more 'homebrew' draconians, based on other, more unusual dragons. They would include (and the names are simply ideas for what they'd be called. I made them up) Hydrak(Oceanus), Raiaaz(Radiant), Wariaaz(Battle), Sonak(Howling), Blackriver(Styx), Darkscale(Shadow), Prisoner(Tarterian), Metalfade(Rust), Madness(Chaos), Greyskin(Ethereal), Volcanic(Pyroclastic), Caustaas(Ooze Drake), Aquaaz(Water Drake), Pyrak(Fire Drake), Icriiz(Ice Drake), Geaaz(Earth Drake), Pyrageaaz(Magma Drake), Ventak(Air Drake), and Pyventak(Smoke).

I know that this is a lot of options, so the person in charge of subraces(don't know the username) would problably want to pick and choose, if the person even decided to go with my idea at all. I, personally, like the Shadow, Oceanus, Styx, Raidiant, and Pyroclastic ones, with the standard(fire, earth, water, air) elemental drakes not far behind.

The standard alignments would be reversed on the good/evil axis, of course.

Also, on the models of the Draconians, I believe it would be simpler to, on subrace selection, and only once, to give a plot-type dragon mask the the character is required to wear when not wearing a helmet. I would not suggest auto-equipping it, as that would remove the possibility of wearing other helmets, and only works if the inventory has enough room. This model type will allow for a dynamic appearance without taking away the draconian-ness.

If the subrace-scriptor does not wish to do that, then I would recommend changing the models to the dragonkin models. Certain visual effects could be used to show different draconians from the 'official' ones. I'd personally prefer the first option, but to each their own.

I can supply my concept of what the stats would be like for the different unofficial draconian types.(For the colors, shiny versions of the non-metallics are options as well.)

Oceanus Draconian
-Usually Neutral Evil
-Release a blast of lightning on death.
-Stat bonuses: +3 Dex, +2 Con
-Regen +2
-Water Breathing
-Skill bonus(es): +10 tumble
-Colors->blues, silvers, aquas, greens, blue-greens, blue-purples, and purples

Styx Draconian
-Usually Neutral Good
-Release blast of acid on death
+2 Dex, +3 Str
-Water Breathing
-Cannot Fly
-Can Burrow
-Colors->Dark blue, purples, black, yellow(eyes, generally), dark green, dark red

Pyroclastic Draconian
-Usually Lawful Good or Lawful Neutral
-On death: Create earthquake
-Stat bonuses: +4 Str +3 Con
-Resistant to fire and sonic attacks...say 25%
-Skill bonus(es): + 5 discipline +7 intimidate
-Colors-> Orange, Black, Charcoal, Red, Yellow, Obsidian, other fiery colors

Radiant Draconian
-Usually Lawful Evil
-On death: Release a flash of light that deals light damage and blinds everyone in the area
-Stat bonuses: +2 Cha +3 Str
-Immune to magical darkness/blindness
-Skill bonus(es): +5 pesuade, +10 spot
-Colors-> Sivler, Gold, White, Yellow, some Prismatic, light metallics

Shadow Draconian
-Usually Chaotic Good
-On death: Release burst of negative energy
-Stat bonuses: +2 Int +4 Dex
-Immune to magical darkness/blindness, damage reduction 5/negative energy
-Skill bonus(es) +10 tumble
-Colors-> Black, Dark Purple, Dark Blue, Charcoal, Obsidian, Dark Grey, other darks

Tarterian Draconian
-Usually Neutral Good or Chaotic Good
-On death: Release wave of force, knocks creatures in area over, deals damage
-Stat bonuses: +3 Cha, +2 Str
-Strong Will: +4 on will saves vs. charms and domination
-Skill bonus(es): +10 Discipline
-Colors-> Green(eyes), Olive Green, Dark Green, Charcoal, Obisidian, Black, Dark Grey

Howling Draconian
-Usually Chaotic Good or Chaotic Neutral
-On death: Release a scream, dealing sonic damage and deafening all in the area of effect
-Stat bonuses: +3 Int +2 Str
-25% Sonic resistance
-Skill bonus(es) +5 Taunt +5 Tmble
-Colors-> Pink, Purple, Black, Grey, Yellow(eyes)

Battle Draconian
-Usually Neutral Evil
-On death: Goes berserk, gaining +10 to attack and damage, for 1d6 rounds before truly dying
-Stat bonuses: +3 Str +2 Con
-25% Sonic resistance
-Skill bonus(es) +10 Disipline
-Colors-> Brown, Gold, Copper, Brass

Rust Draconian
-Usually Lawful Neutral or Lawful Good
-On death: Release burst of acid
-Stat bonuses: +4 Str
-Damage Reduction vs. metal 5/-
-Skill bonus(es) +5 Use Magic Device +5 Pick Pocket
-Colors-> Red, Orange, Rust(Best Choice), Copper, Gold, Green, Charcoal, Teal, Brown
*More to come, once I have some feedback*

Last edited by Draxiss on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Draxoniss
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

PostSubject: Special Abilities of Subraces   Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:36 am

-Also, going along with the idea of the jump tool, there could also be a fly tool for those creatures with wings.
All draconians except Styx would be able to fly(Styx Dragons don't have funtional wings). Half outsiders, and perhaps planetouched, would be able to fly. There are others, as well, but I don't know which they are.
-Burrowing could also be included. I know for sure that Styx dragons can burrow, so that's one subrace. Once again, I'm sure there are others.
-Water Breathing could be scripted in as well, if there were underwater areas that required breath holding. Oceanus, Styx, and sea elves are the first that come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Draxoniss
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

PostSubject: Models options   Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:04 am

Perhaps, at the subrace choosing area, for those races that could have their appearance as a dynamic model with an item such as a helmet added on(Draconians are the first example that comes to my mind, but there are probably others), or a Non-dyanmic model, a person could have the option of choosing between those two choices.
i.e. a Bozak Draconian character could choose between being a humanoid with a dragon mask or having a Bronze Dragonkin/Lizardfolk-type model.

Or, perhaps, this could be chosen from the rest or crafting menus. And it would be convinient for the player if it was persistent.

Last edited by Draxoniss on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draxoniss
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:23 am

Mishakal wrote:

Others also commmented on sea elves. I was reading through, and, unless I'm mistaken, sea elves are an official race in the DL setting.

Kobold
Kobold

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:05 am

Hi All.
I have almost all DragonLance books / maps (tasslehoff's map pouch is awesome ) and campaign setting books in electronic format.
If anyone would like anything e-mailing i would be happy to send.
just drop me an e-mail to
crazyblindman@blueyonder.co.uk
saying what you require

Back to top Go down
Draxoniss
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

PostSubject: Update info?   Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:49 am

I was wondering it the person(or people) in charge of subraces could update this page with feedback on our suggestions, along with what they choose to go with. That would be very helpful to build upon. Thank you.

Hill Giant
Hill Giant

PostSubject: Dragon Characters   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:19 pm

I already posted this where the topic first came up, but I figured here was more appropriate. See Ability Purchasing topic for more info.

Since the suggestion of Dragon Characters being purchaseable with reward coins was raised, I am asking a few questions about how this would work(in an attempt to stir up ideas).

-Would the Dragon Characters be able to choose their alignment?

-Would the cost of the Dragon be affected by the type?

-Would Dragons also come in the non-standard variety? (extraplanar and gem come to mind)

-If the non-standard varieties were chosen, would the site have to update to CEP 2.3 for the new models?(Last I heard we were 2.2, but I could be wrong.)

-Could visual effects, such as glowing or stone coloring, be applied to certain dragon models to show a different dragon type?

-Would the Dragons be actual characters from the Dragonlance setting?

-How would size changes due to aging work?
The first idea off the top of my head would be to start the character off with youngest model that can shapeshift into a humanoid one, and increasing the dragon model size as an option with certain levels. Also, the dragon of a certain size could have the option of ahape-shifting to a smaller size catagory, and the effect would be persistent until the dragon shifted back. Basically, the model is just altered in a non-polymorphing fashion. The size/shape-shifting could simply be superficial...it would be for role-play/fitting through doorways/personal preference.

If we're going to have dragon characters, are we going to have any other monster type characters(such as demons or celestials)?

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Firstly Id like to apologize for taking so long in replying to this post, however im not a very avid forum reader and due to some computer and life problems, ive been outta the loop for some time. With all that said....

Draxoniss wrote:
I've had an idea for a while of expanding upon the Draconian subraces. There are only four of the five metallic draconians available; the Aurak (Gold) Draconian is missing.

The noble draconians, Lightning, Frost, Flame, Venom, and Vapour Draconians are also missing. Those are the chromatic versions, in which they're alignment is good-based. This is because the creators of the draconians did not understand the laws of balance, so instead of corrupting, they 'redeemed' the draconians.

All that information is 'official' Dragon Lance material. More information can be found online, if this course is pursued.

I also had some ideas of more 'homebrew' draconians, based on other, more unusual dragons. They would include (and the names are simply ideas for what they'd be called. I made them up) Hydrak(Oceanus), Raiaaz(Radiant), Wariaaz(Battle), Sonak(Howling), Blackriver(Styx), Darkscale(Shadow), Prisoner(Tarterian), Metalfade(Rust), Madness(Chaos), Greyskin(Ethereal), Volcanic(Pyroclastic), Caustaas(Ooze Drake), Aquaaz(Water Drake), Pyrak(Fire Drake), Icriiz(Ice Drake), Geaaz(Earth Drake), Pyrageaaz(Magma Drake), Ventak(Air Drake), and Pyventak(Smoke).

I know that this is a lot of options, so the person in charge of subraces(don't know the username) would problably want to pick and choose, if the person even decided to go with my idea at all. I, personally, like the Shadow, Oceanus, Styx, Raidiant, and Pyroclastic ones, with the standard(fire, earth, water, air) elemental drakes not far behind.

Also, on the models of the Draconians, I believe it would be simpler to, on subrace selection, and only once, to give a plot-type dragon mask the the character is required to wear when not wearing a helmet. I would not suggest auto-equipping it, as that would remove the possibility of wearing other helmets, and only works if the inventory has enough room. This model type will allow for a dynamic appearance without taking away the draconian-ness.

If the subrace-scriptor does not wish to do that, then I would recommend changing the models to the dragonkin models. Certain visual effects could be used to show different draconians from the 'official' ones. I'd personally prefer the first option, but to each their own.

I can supply my concept of what the stats would be like for the different unofficial draconian types.(For the colors, shiny versions of the non-metallics are options as well.)

Oceanus Draconian
-Usually Neutral Evil
-Regen +2
-Water Breathing

Styx Draconian
-Usually Neutral Good
+2 Dex, +3 Str
-Water Breathing
-Cannot Fly
-Can Burrow
-Colors->Dark blue, purples, black, yellow(eyes, generally), dark green, dark red

Pyroclastic Draconian

Radiant Draconian
-Usually Lawful Evil
-On death: Release a flash of light that deals light damage and blinds everyone in the area

Shadow Draconian
-Usually Chaotic Good
-Colors-> Black, Dark Purple, Dark Blue, Charcoal, Obsidian, Dark Grey, other darks

Tarterian Draconian
-Colors-> Green(eyes), Olive Green, Dark Green, Charcoal, Obisidian, Black, Dark Grey

Howling Draconian
-On death: Release a scream, dealing sonic damage and deafening all in the area of effect
-25% Sonic resistance

Battle Draconian
-Usually Neutral Evil
-On death: Goes berserk, gaining +10 to attack and damage, for 1d6 rounds before truly dying
-25% Sonic resistance

Rust Draconian
-Colors-> Red, Orange, Rust(Best Choice), Copper, Gold, Green, Charcoal, Teal, Brown

Well well, heh i certainly have all i would need in order to add these into the subrace. If the other DM's agree I would be more than happy to do so.

Draxoniss wrote:
Perhaps, at the subrace choosing area, for those races that could have their appearance as a dynamic model with an item such as a helmet added on(Draconians are the first example that comes to my mind, but there are probably others), or a Non-dyanmic model, a person could have the option of choosing between those two choices.
i.e. a Bozak Draconian character could choose between being a humanoid with a dragon mask or having a Bronze Dragonkin/Lizardfolk-type model.

Or, perhaps, this could be chosen from the rest or crafting menus. And it would be convinient for the player if it was persistent.

The helmet idea isnt a bad idea either, its something ive been wrestling with when it comes to either using a simple helmet or a full appearance replacement. Choosing between a full body or just a simple helm for a head isnt a bad idea, albeit a somewhat time consuming process to add in the extras. However would it not be somewhat odd to have 'two' different types of looking Dracos?
Back to top Go down
Draxoniss
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

PostSubject: Re: New Subraces   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Chislev wrote:
The helmet idea isnt a bad idea either, its something ive been wrestling with when it comes to either using a simple helmet or a full appearance replacement. Choosing between a full body or just a simple helm for a head isnt a bad idea, albeit a somewhat time consuming process to add in the extras. However would it not be somewhat odd to have 'two' different types of looking Dracos?

Well, the reason I brought this idea up was that some people prefer certain appearances. I, personally, like the simple helmet version better, since it is more dynamic. On the note of it being odd...well, is it really that much of an issue. People could simply pretend that there aren't two models...but that really isn't a satisfactory answer, is it? I don't really have a perfect answer for that.

On the note of having two options for appearances, it could simply be that there are two different subraces with one character to seperate them(such as an extra space). Each one has exactly the same stat properties, but one has the Dragonkin appearance and one has the standard appearance...
OR, an item that changes the appearance of a character could be given out on character creation.

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:29 am

Draxoniss wrote:

Well, the reason I brought this idea up was that some people prefer certain appearances. I, personally, like the simple helmet version better, since it is more dynamic. On the note of it being odd...well, is it really that much of an issue. People could simply pretend that there aren't two models...but that really isn't a satisfactory answer, is it? I don't really have a perfect answer for that.

On the note of having two options for appearances, it could simply be that there are two different subraces with one character to seperate them(such as an extra space). Each one has exactly the same stat properties, but one has the Dragonkin appearance and one has the standard appearance...
OR, an item that changes the appearance of a character could be given out on character creation.

Ive got a better idea, now that you have mentioned that. How about I just give the draco chars a token that will allow them to transform into such said Dragonkin model if they want, or if they dont they can just use a helm? That would solve both issues and allow for more freedom, but at the same time would require much less scripting.
Back to top Go down
Hiddukel
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:58 am

Draxoniss wrote:

Oceanus Draconian
-Usually Neutral Evil
-Regen +2
-Water Breathing

Styx Draconian
-Usually Neutral Good
+2 Dex, +3 Str
-Water Breathing
-Cannot Fly
-Can Burrow

Pyroclastic Draconian

Radiant Draconian
-Usually Lawful Evil

Shadow Draconian
-Usually Chaotic Good

Tarterian Draconian

Howling Draconian
-25% Sonic resistance

Battle Draconian
-Usually Neutral Evil
-25% Sonic resistance

Rust Draconian

We are going to add some of these races. The good aliment ones we cant add because there not part of this time line. We are in the War of the Lance. And good Draconians dont appear for another 30 years or so.

Back to top Go down
Hiddukel
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:00 am

Chislev wrote:
Draxoniss wrote:

Ive got a better idea, now that you have mentioned that. How about I just give the draco chars a token that will allow them to transform into such said Dragonkin model if they want, or if they dont they can just use a helm? That would solve both issues and allow for more freedom, but at the same time would require much less scripting.

That idea I like as well. Gives more option for looks.
Back to top Go down
Draxoniss
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Hiddukel wrote:

We are going to add some of these races. The good aliment ones we cant add because there not part of this time line. We are in the War of the Lance. And good Draconians dont appear for another 30 years or so.

So, you'd be adding the Oceanus, Radiant, and others from good extraplanar dragons, then?

Hill Giant
Hill Giant

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Hiddukel wrote:
Chislev wrote:
Draxoniss wrote:

That idea I like as well. Gives more option for looks.

I concur with that idea. Also, that type of token could be used for dragon characters' shapechanging abilities, as well. (One for humanoid, one for each dragon size.)

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Hiddukel wrote:

I concur with that idea. Also, that type of token could be used for dragon characters' shapechanging abilities, as well. (One for humanoid, one for each dragon size.)

Or just add a convo script to the ONE token so that the player can choose his size, instead of flooding such said player with tokens....
Back to top Go down
Draxoniss
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

PostSubject: Visual effects   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:30 am

From the Ablility Purchasing topic
Sargonnas wrote:

-Could visual effects, such as glowing or stone coloring, be applied to certain dragon models to show a different dragon type?

If you go to the edit character window you can add such effects.

I would like to point out that the only visual effects that can be added are eye glow effects, not body effects. Since it doesn't have a page of it's own, and is relevant to subraces, I'm placing it here for now.

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   

Back to top Go down

***New Subraces :3***
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next