***New Subraces :3***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: ***New Subraces :3***   Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello again!

Its me Raven_Blood123;

As i was strolling through the world i happen to come upon A few really great subraces that all have made an astounding appearance in teh world.

As i did so even though to try out a few of them, that was when i came onto the idea of wanting not only just what was there, but perhaps more :O

I was also highly reccommended by the magnificent Lady_Pamela on the idea to post a few of my ideas here on the forums, so here it goes:

I propose a few new subraces to the world as a gifted idea for those who want new ones such as:

Brownies
Wemics
Gnolls
Kenku (Both the tall and short versions)
Azer (if that is acceptable for the Timeline)
&
Dark Elves (Not Drow, or Faerune Dark Elves, Just plain ol' Classic Dark Elves)

I also thought to add a few new ideas on a few subraces that would make them even better than they are:

Perhaps allow the charactere who play as Werwolves (if there are any) to change there form at free will

Allow a "jump" based ability for certain subraces, like the Wolf to give them more of a distinct "Animal" advantage

And thats ll i have so far! I will add more if i can think of any :]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Draxoniss
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Update?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:28 am

Could someone please post an update on the status of the subraces? All I know for now is that the Draconians have new models, and that's because I play one.

The status of the appearance chooser, different draconian subraces, different dragon types, if half-(fiend/celestial/dragons) are available yet, how special characters such as dragons, demons, and angels are going to awarded, and information like that would be greatly appreciated.

I apologize if this seems demanding, but it's been a while since anything on this subject has been updated.

Kobold
Kobold

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-11-05

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:47 am

I have a dumb question here on this note please if I may? I play an Elf character in game, many have asked me in game am I of one of the "Krynn" type Elves such as Kagonesti, Qualinesti, Silvanesti......I did try to upon starting game in the OOC try to change my Elf to a "Kagonesti" Elf I did not see that as a choosable option in the race change room. I accidentally picked "Pixie" I did think that was cool too. but I was just wondering how does one make there character a: "Kagonesti Elf" and not just an Elf? Sorry I just do not understand fully yet is all. *Smiles and nods* =)

PostSubject: Re: ***New Subraces :3***   

Back to top Go down

***New Subraces :3***
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2