View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draxoniss
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Directions   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:53 pm

I was thinking about starting a catagory dealing with direction, since there isn't very much information on how to get anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Draxoniss
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

PostSubject: Tower of High Sorcery   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:55 pm

Could someone tell me how to get to the Tower of High Sorcery?
Back to top Go down
Draxoniss
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

PostSubject: Location of the Tower of High Sorcery   Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 pm

The tower is located at the center of Waywreth Forest, in Qualinesti lands. Just keep heading south from Solace and you'll eventually get there.

Kobold
Kobold

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Directions   Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:53 am

Thats kinda odd cos on every map of Krynn I've ever seen ( including Kender maps ) Haven is South of Solace and the Qualinesti lands are way over to the South East.. Geographically you would miss Wayreth and the Qualinesti lands if you headed south.. by a long way. If anyone would like them I have the full set of " Map pouches " on electronic format and would be happy to share..
Back to top Go down
Draxoniss
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

PostSubject: Re: Directions   Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Well...actually, I think you mean South West(I hope...I always though left meant West, but I might have had a different map), and I headed approximately West. I realise I wasn't very specific on the directions(My apologies), so, to clarify a little more some land marks that you should pass are the White Rage river(keep heading SW)...and Qualinesti lands. Just keep heading to the southernmost transitions and you *should* reach Waywreth forest. I think I made it there with a little luck, and I don't recall the precise directions(sorry). The Tower is at the center of the forest, and you can only get in there if you're character has a ward stone and can only take the test if you're character has the pre-test token.

Kobold
Kobold

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: chemosh temple   Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:26 pm

can anyone tell me where this is. found it once with other char. but cant find again. also need the doken to join from a dm..
Back to top Go down
Hiddukel
DM
DM

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Directions   Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Draxoniss wrote:
Well...actually, I think you mean South West(I hope...I always though left meant West, but I might have had a different map), and I headed approximately West. I realise I wasn't very specific on the directions(My apologies), so, to clarify a little more some land marks that you should pass are the White Rage river(keep heading SW)...and Qualinesti lands. Just keep heading to the southernmost transitions and you *should* reach Waywreth forest. I think I made it there with a little luck, and I don't recall the precise directions(sorry). The Tower is at the center of the forest, and you can only get in there if you're character has a ward stone and can only take the test if you're character has the pre-test token.

And the ward stone and pre test token can be found in the Solace magic school. Just travel east of Soalce an there be a statue pointing to the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Directions   

Back to top Go down

Directions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1