View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ethn
Sword Master
Sword Master

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Caergoth under threat.   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:41 am

After Tarence has written his many letters and dispersed them to various factions of the Light, he gathers himself together and makes ready to locate the Silvers in hopes the Metallics will indeed defend Caergoth as it has been discussed before.
Back to top Go down
alphabook
Dragon Trainer
Dragon Trainer

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Caergoth under threat.   Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:36 pm

A new person can be seen within the Temple of Light in the colors of Habbukuk but quite visible from his back are a set of demon wings. He is seen for a long time in front of the statue of the Fisherking in deep prayer. After several hours he emerges from the section dedicated to the Fisherking and is stoped by a curious worshipper taking notice first of his wings, then his clothing, and also the staff he is carrying. When asked who he serves he simply replies:
"I serve myself but I am an ally to those who walk in the light, and to the innocent. "
"But" replies the young woman" No offense you look like a..a.."
"A demon? I am part demon yes, but I am proof that what makes me, me is my actions, not my lineage"
After saying this he bows in an almost formal manner and continues on his way. Mixtli would have stayed to chat any other time but preparations for imminent war was more of his concern currently. The knights were of course busy with their own plans and many people were seen packing up to stay out of the fray of battle. For those that planned on sailing away until danger had passed they were at least guaranteed smooth sailing as a Mixtli ensured the skies stayed clear. As for what other preparations Caregoth may need, Mixtli then turns to go find the leader of the knights to see how he can further assist.

List of Alter Egos:

Crystal Storm-Master of Palanthas Tower, Half-dragon Servant of the Dark Queen
Zhai Nor lion- Wings Delivery Girl, Blacksmith , Enchantress, has no concept for speed limits
Mixtli- Lightning Obsessed Madman, Tree-hugging Whiterobe
Lassie- Domesticated Gnoll, Loves to play "Fetch"

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -Thomas Paine
"If you fall I will be there." - Ground
Back to top Go down

Caergoth under threat.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1