View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draxoniss
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Bathrooms?   Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:02 am

Somthing I've been wondering for a long time now is: Do the intreptid adventurers hold it, or do they find a corner?

I offer the idea that bathrooms be included in the cities, dugeons, and other logical areas, for a more realistic feel. Plus, my Draconian must have been holding it for about 3 weeks now.

Or else he found a corner.

DM
DM

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Bathrooms?   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Draxoniss wrote:
Somthing I've been wondering for a long time now is: Do the intreptid adventurers hold it, or do they find a corner?

I offer the idea that bathrooms be included in the cities, dugeons, and other logical areas, for a more realistic feel. Plus, my Draconian must have been holding it for about 3 weeks now.

Or else he found a corner.

LOL I never thought about it, just like we don't use food as a needed item to rest.

So if not eating and drinking no need for bathrooms. Wink

But seriously I can add "rest areas" to cites. Solace has a bath house still needs some work.

Back to top Go down
Clion Kilnor
DM
DM

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Bathrooms?   Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:44 pm

So if rest areas are added does that mean you can not rest unless is a inn or a house you buy. Honestly i am all for that.

one server i came from had that you can rest mostly anywhere but you had to have wood for fire and a bedroll... perhaps that is something like that can be added.

But what sucks that mages need to rest allot.. so that could be a issue BUT it will have players who play they plan for it...

just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bathrooms?   Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Clion Kilnor wrote:
So if rest areas are added does that mean you can not rest unless is a inn or a house you buy. Honestly i am all for that.

one server i came from had that you can rest mostly anywhere but you had to have wood for fire and a bedroll... perhaps that is something like that can be added.

But what sucks that mages need to rest allot.. so that could be a issue BUT it will have players who play they plan for it...

just throwing that out there.

This idea was thrown about for some time previously. I personally like the RP flavor it adds when making people have food and a bedroll in order to rest, however some might complain that it nerfs mages somehow *shrugs*. Suppose its time for a poll ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bathrooms?   

Back to top Go down

Bathrooms?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Heroes of DragonLance :: Welcome :: Update Recommendations-
Jump to: