Forsaken Heroes of DragonLance

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Player Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Player Appreciation Thread   Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:55 pm

This is where any can express the appreciation and thanks to other players, giving examples if warranted, for making playing this server particularly great. Post away!

I would like to say thanks to most everyone, including staff for the fun I have had playing here. Most recently of late I would like to thank :

As Jo

zyo - Maldo Vielas (you know why)
afraid of the dark - Gen! Devik (seemingly her surrogate father)
dwarfking - Clank (flirty juggernaut protector)
zipperneck - Clutch (we made these toons the same day and he helped to forge the path for who she became)
alphabook - Lassie (just a ball of fun) Very Happy
and all the others that have had smaller dealings with her along the way, it has been an interesting road thus far

As Dani

Sith - Talash (Hail the Commander!)
Duerhammer - Solanus (he is entirely frustrating to converse with but thats what makes it fun)
Lianya - Elti, Ailea, and Ylandia (lace) (all of you she wants to strangle!) Razz
Zipperneck - Amir'tedway (interesting developments, looking forward to more)
lilmarcat - Jasmine (not too much interaction, but profound when there is)

and of course all the others as well that she doesn't recall by name

As Ski

Sith - Gilfaen (there are no words to describe the tumult you have brought upon this poor elven girl, thank you)
alphabook - Mixtli (for being everything that he is and helping her to become what she has, one of the most influential ppl in her life)
Lianya - Amenien (for being one of her first friends)
Duerhammer - Solanus (never thought i would see a white robe as a frienenemy)
nami - Lili (*sigh* what am I going to do with you)
zyo - Maldo (it has been an interesting path so far, wonder where it will go)

and the rest of the magi and common folk she doesnt deal with as often

As Alex

zipperneck - Lomyril (for having so much faith in her)
lianya - Ylandia (lace) (for being her first real friend)
smartarse - Habbakuk (well yeah.. he's her patron, come on ppl)
nzummy - Kolthas (outdoor chef extraordinaire in training)

and a few others, I don't play her much, sorry Razz

Back to top Go down
Naminami
Mountain Giant
Mountain Giant

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Player Appreciation Thread   Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:14 am

I like this thread. sadly i'm not good at remembering names. .. but i give props to anyone thats able to deal with Syl or blade or Lili or Sillie and even amaratha on a daily bases. cause gods know you have to be nuts to deal with them.
Back to top Go down
zyockim
Goblin
Goblin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: My favorite Potatoes... err peeps   Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:01 am

Hey

Went into a huge soapbox the other night about how awesome this place is in general and how Excited I am to be playing and to have found people who enjoy rp again.

First off I want to thank the peeps who made my Magely experience possible so far: Kelek, Solanus, Elra, Ski'drighal, and Samantha. All of you made the experience of becoming a tower mage a very memorable one. And Also made the prospect of leaving the tower that much more heartwrenching.. YAY! That's how it should be. Great story potential here with all of you and I see the beginnings of Elra regretting his decision to temper his ruling and not splatter Maldo outright.. Wonderful depth, Great opportunities for story here.

To Ailea, Samantha, Jo. The romantic 'quadrangle?' and Maldo's attempts to keep everyone in the know and not break anyone's heart failed miserably ... again.. as it should.. Struggle and depth and drama of these characters left open plotlines and stories that will mold and shape all of them for the years to come. I'm Excited to see any and all of you online.

Clank, well Dwarves are awesome... and Clank is no letdown. My hats off to all the dwarf players I've come into contact with so far You really make this place feel like dragonlance.

Tommy the 'Kendermancer' Had a great time running around with Tommy. Made me chuckle more than once.

And for all of you that I missed here or haven't caught up with yet.. and I know you're here.. I Look forward to continuing our stories.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Clion Kilnor
DM
DM

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Player Appreciation Thread   Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:36 pm

It's ok Tim.. I do not make the list either... yet I have to show up and talk to people but that is a different story...

I want to Thanks.. Tim.. there your on the list....

Smile

Zula Nightwind- Retired Grandmaster may he Rest in peace
Clion Kilnor - Founder of the Fighter's Academy
Richard Webber - Two sides to every story
Akroma - Hiddukel's Battle Priest, Shiv's Son
Back to top Go down
DasDwarf
Bugbear
Bugbear

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Player Appreciation Thread   Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Sith you sh3owed me the server for that You have a million thanks.

Devik if I'm the dwarfking your definitely the prince. Best damn dwarf general I've seen.

MOD, Tilly is adorable and Jo is just as fierce.

Maldo, you match wits with the kender-mancer helped me flush out my personality. Also got to turn your epic spells into barn animals

Mew. you know who you are, thanks for the player support.

Vurk, Don't care who I'm on your everything I'd expect from an ogre magi and then more very fun to hang around no matter who I'm on.

Sargonnas, Chemosh, and Reorx you all get a special shout out. All you DMs in general make really fun deities, now if I could just find Fizban my world would be complete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player Appreciation Thread   Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Oh he's here, trust me... been nearly blown to kingdom come a couple times myself, lol. Tim, break out Fizban for Tommy Very Happy Pweeze!

And yes, I totally forgot to mention DragonbaitSOS as Fizban for the interractions we have had. They have been brief but always exactly what I would expect Fizban to be like. Super job. Love when you play him Smile

MOD
Back to top Go down
quelunia
Sword Master
Sword Master

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Player Appreciation Thread   Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:47 pm

To the players of ..... Elra Gilfaen, Ski'drag, Kaitlyn, and Willian. As well as special thanks for being good sports... Solanus, Mixtli, and The two knights that wanted Kelek out of Solace because his robes were black as coal.... You people have molded Kelek in ways you may not realize. I thank you for the time and the many fun memories. I look forward to the rest of the times we get to play.

Kelek the Dark - Lich servant of Chemosh
Derek Wolfe - Desert Stalker
Kaylock - Healing Hand of Mishkal
Adamant Smithson- Crown Knight of Solamnia
Back to top Go down
Lianya
Sword Master
Sword Master

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Player Appreciation Thread   Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:11 pm

I guess it's time for me to put in my two cents becuase I have been reading over this for days now and wanting to say something for a bit but feeling like I'm death warmed over isn't going away so this might be a bit interesting.

MOD- You were one of the first people I met on this erver and since the first day you've been a good friend to me. We have so many characters that interact with eachother that it'll be hard to list them all. You have always been a pleasure to rp with and I look forward to everything that is to come with you.

Sith- You, sir..As much as we disagree at times, and all of the oddities that is you, I have always enjoyed myself for the most part with all of your chars...even talash.

Tim/Dragon/texting buddy/hidd-the plotline between Jandar/elti makes me want to play her more and more because you have helped me a lot to develop who she is and I wouldn't trade that for anything. You are an excellent rper in my eyes and every dealing with you from hidd to fizban and beyond brings a smile to my face, even when I feel like chemosh had decided to pop me in the oven and bring me back to life.

Duer-I have always enjoyed rping with you and the fact that solanus has come here and is a white robe, it leaves me confused and happy all at the same time becuase I still get to play with him but in another dimension. I love all of the dealing I have with him whether it's as laec and his wifey or Sarani and she's just out to kill him, it's all amazing. :-)

Dwarfking- I'll make this short and sweet. Mew(a complex array of emotions all captured into one word)

Zyo- As always, you have been a dear friend and the stories and emotions you develop from them are always interesting, but with that said, you always tend to develop the plot lines and situations that make characters who they are and the love...whatever that developed with Maldo and my characters have put even another twist on Ailea especially that makes her who she is now, and for that I thank you.

Alpha-I have found much joy in rping with every single one of your characters. Lassie, one day when I was feeling so down that I had been crying for most of the day, she came around and brightened my day so much that I couldn't help but smile for the first time that day, Mix is one of my favorite characters on this server and he is so complex but simple at the same time that it's great to see him any time he's on.

Zummy-after all these years, and being there when other things were happening on ...that other server... and in my life I have looked forward to rp with you and you still do not disappoint. I get a sense of giddiness when I see isendel log on or any of your other toon. You are and will always will be a amazing rper.

Carpathian- What else can I say but that you're amazing. Your characters are so complex and interesting that I can't help but like every single one of them. I have always gravitated to them and the fact that you can develop such intricate backstories and evoke such complex emotions for every single different character. I truelly believe that the reason that I feel you are one of my closest friends outside of game(even closer than some of the people I am friends with irl) is because you are so thoughtful and caring in game and through your characters. We both have like a million characters it seems like and I enjoy rping with every single one of them. :-D

Damo-Even though you haven't been here for a little while, and our story has been kind of put on hold for a short time now, the love story of Ame and Marcus has been one of the top two favorites of mine from day one. Ever since I made up ame on knb, she has always been one of my absolute favorite characters that I have ever had. The resulting story lines that were created by you and others made her who she is now, and I can't be happier. I love playing with you and creating stories and twists and turns in them makes me want to rp with you even more. I really can't wait to see what develops with them and how this story unfolds because I know you will never ever disappoint because you never ever have. :-)

Um...so, there are more but I'm going to finish later due to my brain being fried already, so I will continue with this in a few after I possibly get some meds in me, or something.

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Dex2750

PostSubject: Re: Player Appreciation Thread   Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:27 am

I would like to thank everyone involved in the RP surrounding Ski'draghal/Aryn'dil lately. It has been interesting, intriguing, difficult and above all -fun-. This past few days will not be events that I will soon forget.

DragonbaitSoS - As Hiddukel
Kyra_WoC - As Zydia and Kaitlynn Velictoria
LordSithaelon - As Elra Gilfaen and Sith'aelon Corre'larian
Alphabook - As Mixtli Dark Cloud
NamiNami - As Lili
Maclef - As Lunitari
Battle Rager - As Kelek
Duerhammer - As Solanus
Zipperneck - As Lomyril
Dwarfking - As Tommy

*bows* Thank you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player Appreciation Thread   Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:12 pm

And after last night's RP session I have to add

Zyo - As Maldo Vielas

The most dedicated in depth roleplayer on this server. Your stories intrigue and keep me constantly on my toes. Had it not been for a need of sleep, I would not have logged out. Don't ever stop rping the way you do and minstrels will sing your praises from the rooftops my friend. Superb acting chops and plotline twists. I am never disappointed and always left wanting more. Great job buddy!

Sincerely MOD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player Appreciation Thread   Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:54 am

The Vielas (Maldo & Vildur) boys are forever intriguing and inspiring no matter in which guise I meet them.

The frustration and inner conflict is at an utmost high when in the presence(& absence) of one Rich Webber.

The Epicly talented Kender-mancer who is always up to something leads me to believe that there is still hope for adventure.

Generals and Highlords have presented possible avenues of vindication without even trying.

The weeks have gone by and the stain upon my destiny remains. Will it be washed away by cleansing or burned away with fire, whisked away by magic or destroyed by vengeance.... or perhaps it will simply be forgotten as the grip of tantalizing mystery draws my sights elsewhere.

Thank you all.

MOD
Back to top Go down
Clion Kilnor
DM
DM

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Player Appreciation Thread   Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:23 am

I am not sure and have no idea what your talking about with Rich Webber.. he is a open book Razz cheers Twisted Evil hehehehehehe

Like to keep things interesting as do you...

So thank you for your Rp and playing...

Until next time crazy campers...

*bows and claps his hand to everyone*

Zula Nightwind- Retired Grandmaster may he Rest in peace
Clion Kilnor - Founder of the Fighter's Academy
Richard Webber - Two sides to every story
Akroma - Hiddukel's Battle Priest, Shiv's Son
Back to top Go down
Hiddukel
DM
DM

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Player Appreciation Thread   Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:01 am

I would make a list....But,

ALL of you Make this a great Place to play and have fun.

Every player I have rp'ed with or just watch RP when On DM Side has alway inspired me to keep going and to keep making new things come up with new ideas.

I can't simple pick one because I pick you all to place on my List.

Now has For Fizban He come out here and there much like in the Novel's. I dont want over play him because then be like oh its the crazy old wizard Ugh...

So he a treat to all when he out, Thank you for your comments on him i am glad I am helping with RP. My own personal rule is this. I place the Players first here in this Server. I didnt make this Server for My RP I made for every one RP/

Side Note: All say i am the owner of this mod....That is in correct. All that Player are owners of it. From new to the to ones been here a long time. I am the founder or creator of the mod, but as with any creation of a server is nothing with great players And DM staff to breath life into it. And if ever see MouseNinja Log on she the one to REALLY to thank the most. She is the one that kept on me to build the mod and cracked the Whip on me when i slacked. She is very much the Mother of this Server. Was not for her this Serve may never been made or open.

DragonBait SoS

"Some call me, Tim"

Fizban

Hiddukel - The Prince of Lies

Chemosh - The Lord of Bones

"DM says your going to die! Roll a d6!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54VJWHL2K3I

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player Appreciation Thread   Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:40 pm

I'd like to clear something up here. I agree with Tim totally that everyone makes this server what it is and by making a list here I am not trying to diminish anyone's RP. This is simply a place to thank those that you have personally interacted with and made an impression on your character, whether big or small. -Everyone- is appreciated here, this is just my way of letting those know that go out of their way for exemplary RP have been noticed and is very much shaping the path my characters take. Thank you.

Best regards to everyone here.

MOD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Appreciation Thread   

Back to top Go down

Player Appreciation Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1