View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lianya
Sword Master
Sword Master

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: A time of trial   Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:44 pm

As the people in Caergoth go about their business several whispers echo around town about what seems to be a crazy white robe who has locked herself in her lab. Loud explosions can be heard as far north as the temple of light but none emerge from the house to confirm or deny the rumors that the former mistress has indeed lost her mind. Meanwhile inside the house of the Greyhelms Ame locks herself inside her lab. She goes and knocks things over and casts spell after spell at the conduit she has in there. Then after she screams out in anger she hears a knock on the door and she calms herself as much as she can to peek out the door and finds her husband standing behind it, holding a tray of food in his hands. The look in his eyes are almost pleading for her to go and eat, and they do together. She finally regains enough composure to speak and she nearly cries when she does so.

"She needs to stop this. What she does goes against everything she has gone through and she is going around defending her parents murderers. She needs to be stopped, and she needs to be put in her place. Neither one of them are immortal and they act like spoiled children. I must leave the security of our home. I must go back to the tower and stop her before there is no tower to return to my dearest husband. This would hurt us...*She rubs her stomach softly "much more than if I go there."

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Dex2750

A time of trial
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1