View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Chemosh
DM
DM

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Dark Shadowa   Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Chemosh Lean back in bone throne with a growl as looks at the fool dark elves that handed over the one that taken something from him. "You FOOLS!" he yells as he looks at the dark elves kneeling shivering mounds of living flesh. "You handed over the very one that I now need kept alive to I regain what she taken by your over sight making sure that ritual was safe!" Chemsoh stands and walks to the leader of the group of dark elves and pick him up almost crushing his throat. "My use for you alive has expired. Now serve me as a undead!"Crushing the deak elf throat andd tosses the body to the feet of the other four there. "Find her! Bring back the one named Tyrn alive! After I get what I need, I shall kill her my self!"

The body of the dead elf stands up as was just a puppet and stumbles off into the night.
"Your Fates are worse if you fail me!" The remaining four scramble away as fast as they can. A figure in the shadows stands amused watching Chemosh do his work. She turns to leave, thinking to her self with a smile. " We shall find the one my Beloved need not worry."

My name is Death - Music Video: My Name is Death (Final Destination 2)
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=my+name+is+death&qpvt=my+name+is+death&FORM=VDRE#view=detail&mid=FD99D5F0AAAF15E299CEFD99D5F0AAAF15E299CE

Last edited by Lord Chemosh on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Chemosh
DM
DM

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shadowa   Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:47 pm

Using the chunk of a magic stone he gotten from the one foolish mortal. Chemosh seeing his Lichies being spotted and hunted to easy, Now has granted them a gift. And perhaps seeing this will draw more into following him. They are granted magical appearance. and that all they have.

My name is Death - Music Video: My Name is Death (Final Destination 2)
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=my+name+is+death&qpvt=my+name+is+death&FORM=VDRE#view=detail&mid=FD99D5F0AAAF15E299CEFD99D5F0AAAF15E299CE
Back to top Go down

Dark Shadowa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1