Forsaken Heroes of DragonLance

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Xak Tsaroth besieged from beneath and beyond.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
quelunia
Sword Master
Sword Master

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Xak Tsaroth besieged from beneath and beyond.   Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:13 pm

// Ok, a horde of undead is laying siege to the outer walls of Xak Tsaroth. Two Liches using magic and stealth managed to sneak underground and kill the black dragon. Chemosh is raising the Dragon. That is as far as I am going wiht this to allow for a defense if anyone wishes to try.

So if you want to defend Xak Tsaroth, let me know.. One week from now, If no defense is raised Kelek and Valric control Xak Tsaroth and kill every living thing within the place with the aid of their new dead dragon and the legions of Black DA will be added to the army of Chemosh.

DM side, all the undead in the swamp were added along the way, plus all the patrols turned to undead as we progressed. Also the Barbarian Village on the plains is being assaulted by the undead goblin tribe and a few of the own turned and the Red SA patrol all are attacking the barbarians. Kelek would send a mental order to his undead army in the graveyard in Solace to aid them as well. They are doing this to block the path to the Swamp.

Kelek the Dark - Lich servant of Chemosh
Derek Wolfe - Desert Stalker
Kaylock - Healing Hand of Mishkal
Adamant Smithson- Crown Knight of Solamnia
Back to top Go down
quelunia
Sword Master
Sword Master

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Xak Tsaroth besieged from beneath and beyond.   Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:21 pm

* As quickly as the attack began, the hordes of undead in the swamp lift the siege, the undead inside and the corpse of the dragon along with the undead created inside all are teleported away. As Kelek is the last to leave he looks up the broken grate of the sewer to Xak Tsaroth nodding to the night sky. *

" I leave now, my offer is as I said. I get the formula to the flying citadels, and I will leave you never to harm you again. I leave you in peace of the tribute I take, the Black Dragon. I await your answer. " Kelek then steps htrough the teleportation portal.

Kelek the Dark - Lich servant of Chemosh
Derek Wolfe - Desert Stalker
Kaylock - Healing Hand of Mishkal
Adamant Smithson- Crown Knight of Solamnia
Back to top Go down

Xak Tsaroth besieged from beneath and beyond.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1