Offline (Need Game)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TwiRaven
Raven

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Offline (Need Game)   Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Hey...it's Raven here. Ummm...so I was introduced to the game by Dawn and I absolutely love it! I play Dungeons and Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited, but this is so completely different. I absolutely love the role play based games.

So anyway, I played while I was at Dawns. I made my character and I came up with a backstory (posted here in the forums) and generally just had a lot of fun. But I can't live at Dawns, so...I need to get the CD and CD Keys for my own system. Until I do, I (obviously) can't play. I was talking to Hiddukel and he said to post here.

At the moment, there is a server wide going on. The waters in the Big Lake North of Solace have been tainted. I joined a group on my first day and kind of ran that line a little bit. With that in mind, Hiddukel said that I should post that I am still with the party during that, even though I won't be there in person. (Does that make sense?) I will definitely keep reading the forums to stay up to date on what is going on, so keep posting!

Hopefully I will have the game soon...

*talons crossed*
Back to top Go down

Offline (Need Game)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1