Suggestion in Regards to Raiding Guild HQs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sloth
Dragon Rider
Dragon Rider

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Suggestion in Regards to Raiding Guild HQs   Sat May 18, 2013 12:29 pm

I logged in today and found out that Pax Tharkas had been raided and the hostages freed.

If I may make a suggestion for the future, could we hold off on any such raids until there are players from the defending guild in game? I ask because technically I could log in when nobody was about and singlehandedly put Palanthas to the torch and murder every knight within the keep's walls. (insert whatever defending guild and city you like here)

It's just more fun for everyone when both sides are involved and less likely to cause any hard feelings. Smile

Ethn
Sword Master
Sword Master

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion in Regards to Raiding Guild HQs   Sat May 18, 2013 3:24 pm

I usually frown upon players taking on a city or fortress single handedly myself. Anyone can do that for the NPC's are only so strong. As far as your suggestion on making sure there are equal numbers defending as well as attacking sounds good, but the players will need to be on for that to happen. Then you will have players that can never be on during the rare moments that equal numbers can actually happen. I do like your suggestion Sloth, but I think it is easier said than done.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Dragon Rider
Dragon Rider

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion in Regards to Raiding Guild HQs   Sun May 19, 2013 9:35 am

I didn't say anything about an equal number of defenders.

As far as easier said than done, it is quite simple. Post something in the forums about your intention to attack and then give it some time to allow the others to respond. If nobody responds then press on with the attack. Smile

Simple solution Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion in Regards to Raiding Guild HQs   

Back to top Go down

Suggestion in Regards to Raiding Guild HQs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1