Forsaken Heroes of DragonLance

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Item Revisions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Item Revisions    Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Due to a problem with the Mithril, Titianium, and DragonMetal gear I have reworked all 3 and new versions are in. The previous gear has caused a issue players becoming completely immune to all spells. All players who have the old version will be given the new ones by a dm, lets make this as easy of a transition as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Item Revisions    Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Sargonnas wrote:
Due to a problem with the Mithril, Titianium, and DragonMetal gear I have reworked all 3 and new versions are in. The previous gear has caused a issue players becoming completely immune to all spells. All players who have the old version will be given the new ones by a dm, lets make this as easy of a transition as possible.

That issue was caused actually due to the fact a player could could 20/- to all elemental damage types and also to the 'Magic' damage type. Rending most damage from weapons (2d8 most of the time for elemental) totally useless. Coupled with a 20/- to all basic damage types (Bludg, pierce, slash) means -40 damage from spells like icestorm. And since players could have 20/- magic resist IGMM was totally useless, which as we all well know is the power house of most mages' arsenal.

With IGMM useless and most spells being reduced in their effectiveness vs certain people, its easy to see why such reforms are needed, for those at least were wondering the exact reason.
Back to top Go down

Item Revisions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1