View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiddukel
DM
DM

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Cep 2.61 ?!?!   Sun May 24, 2015 1:17 pm

Thanks to Magi Cain for pointing this out, I am going to beta test this in a solo mod for a while then is all seems to "work", there should the mounts they promised years back, including dragon mounts. 

I will post a change over if we want it ( will post and all can vote on it) months before the mod is changed over.

Any that wish to least look at it and see what it offers here the link 

http://148.251.86.81/cep

you will need the cep_2_60_full.7z (7569)  886.86 MB in size first  then the  cep_2_61_from_2_60.7z - Update from 2.60 to 2.61, requires 2.60 444 MB
move the files to your folder to your NWN folder  ( Hak goes in hak erf goes in the erf tlk goes in the tlk) and then use the move and replace option. 

And you need this small patch link to fix the one hak they worked on.

cep_2_60_quick2dafix1.7z - A quick download to fix some minor 2da errors that have been found.

And, before you do or if you want try this!!! I strongly advise copying and place that copy of the full NWN folder some place on your desktop or where you want it, encase this does not work out well, and delete and replace the altered one with the back up copy you made. 

Last edited by Hiddukel on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiddukel
DM
DM

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Cep 2.61 ?!?!   Sat May 30, 2015 6:05 pm

Tested and was not all it said was going to be. These posts will be removed in a few days.

Fizban

Hiddukel - The Prince of Lies

Chemosh - The Lord of Bones

"DM says your going to die! Roll a d6!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54VJWHL2K3I

Back to top Go down
Magi Cain
Hill Giant
Hill Giant

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Cep 2.61 ?!?!   Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:04 pm

The new cep, once you fiddle with what is needed to  be downloaded first to last, works just fine with the older cep.
The main issue is that there are load and loads of blank options in clothing, which makes alteration a real pain in the back side. Otherwise it adds some new creatures. . .and placeables. . .and that's really it.
oh. . .there are also new ridables. . .but no script for them as stated in the description. . .I might be able to hash it out if I feel un-lazy. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cep 2.61 ?!?!   

Back to top Go down

Cep 2.61 ?!?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Heroes of DragonLance :: Player Archives-
Jump to: