View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ronwhisperingwind
Troll
Troll

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2015-07-23

PostSubject: It's a shame   Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:15 am

It's a shame that some people get away with just about anything. I did enjoy this game but now am wondering if it's worth the bother. People swearing, causing problems, saying things then denying it or changing it around to suit themselves. DM's that take sides, people using the fact that they are "friends" with certain people. I let things go but now I'm being attacked personally. I'm sure that others will hear this in a different story and I'm sure I will be called a liar, which would be another attack on me personally. I don't like to cause any problems and just want to air my feelings at the moment. But if this kind of things continue I then I'm not sure I want to continue in the game. I've had a lot of fun here and have enjoyed the rp. I make a lot of mistakes being new and thank Tim for his understanding. I hope that I will be able to continue to enjoy this game.
Back to top Go down
Hiddukel
DM
DM

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: It's a shame   Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:16 am

ronwhisperingwind wrote:
It's a shame that some people get away with just about anything. I did enjoy this game but now am wondering if it's worth the bother. People swearing, causing problems, saying things then denying it or changing it around to suit themselves. DM's that take sides, people using the fact that they are "friends" with certain people. I let things go but now I'm being attacked personally. I'm sure that others will hear this in a different story and I'm sure I will be called a liar, which would be another attack on me personally. I don't like to cause any problems and just want to air my feelings at the moment. But if this kind of things continue I then I'm not sure I want to continue in the game. I've had a lot of fun here and have enjoyed the rp. I make a lot of mistakes being new and thank Tim for his understanding. I hope that I will be able to continue to enjoy this game.
We can easy post the screen pics to clear this whole mess up. A DM was trying to explain to this player what meta gaming is and they turned it around thinking they are being black mailed. There was NO attack or nothing. It all was all a very HUGE miss understanding.
Back to top Go down
ronwhisperingwind
Troll
Troll

PostSubject: It's a shame   Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:48 am

Is there screen pictures showing a person saying "bi--h." And several times more when I came to Solice to rp with them. I told them I would let everything drop that it was no problem. I didn't want it to continue. And if you seen the screen pictures what would you have thought at the time? I wouldn't have post this but for this kind of rp after we had talked about it. I don't want trouble.
Back to top Go down
Hiddukel
DM
DM

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: It's a shame   Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:03 pm

ronwhisperingwind wrote:
Is there screen pictures showing a person saying "bi--h." And several times more when I came to Solice to rp with them. I told them I would let everything drop that it was no problem. I didn't want it to continue. And if you seen the screen pictures what would you have thought at the time? I wouldn't have post this but for this kind of rp after we had talked about it. I don't want trouble.

There is not even one time the word Bi--h was used. Are you thinking of another player perhaps? 

This is dealing with your miss understanding what Meta gaming is and you thinking was being black mailed. I tried even last night to explain to you and I don't think you understood what I was talking about. And I am making it very clear here and now. I am not making trouble  or  taking any sides. I'm trying clear a very confusing situation now.

Fizban

Hiddukel - The Prince of Lies

Chemosh - The Lord of Bones

"DM says your going to die! Roll a d6!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54VJWHL2K3I

Back to top Go down
ronwhisperingwind
Troll
Troll

PostSubject: It's a shame   Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:43 pm

I never said that the bi--h term was used at the time. It was done later after we had already talked about the metagaming. I had let that go already. I don't know why the other player kept on saying bi--h. that was over and over and over again. Who had seen that or wants to talk about it? I just wanted to play a game that I have enjoyed playing. Now all this. Now I'm the bad guy here. What do you want me to do quit? Maybe it was a misunderstanding but that's the way I  took it. If I was wrong then I'm sorry. But I don't think it was proper rp to keep saying bi--h after all was settled. Or am I going to be called wrong there too? Tim, I'll leave it up to you if you want me to quit or not. I'm sorry that all this got out of hand. I also never said that you cause trouble. If you took it that way I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a shame   

Back to top Go down

It's a shame
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1