Closure of Forsaken Heroes of Dragon Lance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Force of Magma
DM
DM

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2016-07-09

PostSubject: Closure of Forsaken Heroes of Dragon Lance   Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:49 pm

This server was enjoyed for many years. It is to bad that it is going to shut down. I have enjoyed playing here and it gave me many hours of fun. But life moves on as has mine and Tim's. So to anyone who reads this and has played on Dragon Lance and I have played with it was a pleasure roll playing with all of you and even fighting with you. Have a great life all of you.
The Force of Magma - Sargonnas
Back to top Go down
Devolger
Sword Master
Sword Master

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Closure of Forsaken Heroes of Dragon Lance   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:33 pm

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo No Sad affraid
Back to top Go down
emonom
DM
DM

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-11-25

PostSubject: A departure not seen coming ;(   Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:03 pm

I enjoyed my time and knew one day this day would come. And while all the fun and memories will still be there. I can't help but feel sad at a such a departure. Thanks everyone who ever played here and gotten the chance to RP and battle with me. I'll miss you dearly and hope your lives are filled to the fullest. And with that I'll like to recommend a personal server I have played on for years for those that wish to keep the flames of this glorious game alive for I've yet to encounter one quite like it.

~Harrowport~ see forums  for haks http://forest-of-woe.proboards.com/

Direct connect: 73.230.224.145:5122

A dear friend and hopefully still a gaming pal, yours truly Emonom
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Goblin
Goblin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-04-25

PostSubject: Farewell For Now   Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:08 pm

It is unfortunate that this day had to come. I will definitely miss playing with all of you guys. It has been fun and maybe we will cross paths on other server. Take care and hop to be able to still talk with you guys. Sad Sad Sad Sad -Deadpool/Rex Storm
Back to top Go down
Devolger
Sword Master
Sword Master

PostSubject: Re: Closure of Forsaken Heroes of Dragon Lance   Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:37 pm

cant anyone take over the server from tim?
Back to top Go down
Force of Magma
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Closure of Forsaken Heroes of Dragon Lance   Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:40 am

It is very doubtful that anyone can take over this server. There is a lot to know and 
and a lot of time that has to be spent learning the process. It also takes money to 
run the server. Maybe at some point if enough people want to play again that the server
would open again. For now there is not enough people interested to keep the server open.
For a couple of years now I have seen this server go down to just a couple of people
playing it. I just hope that enough will want to play again so it will be brought back.
Back to top Go down
Force of Magma
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Closure of Forsaken Heroes of Dragon Lance   Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:56 pm

If enough people vote that they want the server back Tim will reopen it. Please vote if you want it or not. Hope we will get enough to bring it back.
Back to top Go down
Devolger
Sword Master
Sword Master

PostSubject: Re: Closure of Forsaken Heroes of Dragon Lance   Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:54 pm

well i think since Dragonlance it literly dead on the D&D world( like no new novels), thats why noons  is interested in it, also most play now Neverwinter online and more the Forgotten realms thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closure of Forsaken Heroes of Dragon Lance   

Back to top Go down

Closure of Forsaken Heroes of Dragon Lance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1