View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantom27
Kobold
Kobold

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: A note for the Tower    Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:14 am

"I believe you will be able to see to it that someone of the three orders receives this in a timely fashion. Timely, do keep in mind that little detail. It would be most regrettable to have them believing I had thought otherwise of under going testing."

Offering a small smile to the lady the young elf turns from the shop keep and wanders from the shop to once more return to his studies in solitude.

~To whom this may concern

I, Lauristalis Di'reille, am writing you now to inform you that I have reached my tenth season. While I have sought out one of High Sorcery to speak with personally of this matter I have been unable to find one acceptable. This letter serves only to allow you notice of my intentions to be tested as the laws of High Sorcery demand. I will not be postponing my studies as that would only slow my progress and possibly hamper my potential. At your earliest convenience I will be awaiting your word of my possible testing.
Back to top Go down
Hiddukel
DM
DM

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: A note for the Tower    Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Phantom27 wrote:
"I believe you will be able to see to it that someone of the three orders receives this in a timely fashion. Timely, do keep in mind that little detail. It would be most regrettable to have them believing I had thought otherwise of under going testing."

Offering a small smile to the lady the young elf turns from the shop keep and wanders from the shop to once more return to his studies in solitude.

~To whom this may concern

I, Lauristalis Di'reille, am writing you now to inform you that I have reached my tenth season. While I have sought out one of High Sorcery to speak with personally of this matter I have been unable to find one acceptable. This letter serves only to allow you notice of my intentions to be tested as the laws of High Sorcery demand. I will not be postponing my studies as that would only slow my progress and possibly hamper my potential. At your earliest convenience I will be awaiting your word of my possible testing.

While Lauristalis Di'reille is walking, something catches his eye laying on the ground. its a scroll rolled up and tied with a white ribbon. When he opens he finds simple note scribed on it.

Young Mage. I am Bellldandy of the conclave member of the Whites Robes. Simple write on this scroll when you wish to meet in Solace and I shall over see your walk to the tower to have you take your test. Please note I will simple lead you there what your face and how you deal with is up to you. I await your responce
Back to top Go down
Phantom27
Kobold
Kobold

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: A note for the Tower    Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:28 am

A soft smile graced his lips for but a moment as the young elf knelt down to retrieve the seemingly misplaced scroll.

"It would seem as though someone agrees. Let us see then what they have to say."

Quietly he stood in the shadows of a nearby tree, reading the scroll over once, then again, and again.
Having read the scroll over for a third time and allowing the information to sink in at last he slowly rolled the scroll up and began lightly tapping it against the palm of his hand.

"Over seeing my walk to the tower."

A slight look of annoyance graced his features as he put further thought to the matter.

"In accordance to these words one can only draw the conclusion that the Tower has fallen upon dire times and even may have those that would whine for not having some sort of assistance."

A soft sigh escaped him briefly.

"Simply to get this test out of the way, then I'll never have to concern myself with anything else with it all. Simply maintain the laws of magic and that is all, I just have to keep reminding myself of this."

Once more unraveling the scroll he gently presses a fingertip against the scroll, speaking softly and allowing his fingertip to slowly begin tracing the letters of his name upon the scroll. A soft smile slowly formed as his finger curled away from the page, looking over it once more before rolling it back up and stowing it away in one of the many inner pockets of his robes.

"Now to wait and see how long this takes I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A note for the Tower    

Back to top Go down

A note for the Tower
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1