AuthorMessage
Clion Kilnor
DM
DM

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Attacks with Rich Webber   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:37 am

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to post here oocly about Rich.. as some of you know Rich has been attacking people for mainly no reasons at all. It is all in RP and has a reason for the attacks. Now I will follow the PvP rules and give those warns and trust me it does not bother me if you say no if I ask for pvp ok....most times I do not like to Pvp at all.

I am warning everyone If or when Rich decides to attack someone and all the warning are given and oked he will attack your charactor... most likely by surprise. I know it sucks and you can't full buff or get ready but that is the point of a murder or attacks.. If I go to far please let me know.

So far as my targets go.. honestly when he is ready to kill it is the first charactor he sees.. I do not single out anyone because if I did I would only be attacking Dragonbaits charactors Smile

I also want to know what people think of the attackes? If you think it will scare people away from the server I can and will stop or do you think it is helping some rp? or whatever.. let me know..

I do find it funny and great that some people on the server can not wait for Rich to try and attack their charactor...lol I love it..

But thanks everyone for being great sports who have been already killed. I will do my best not to kill the same charactors again Unless that charactor is apart of a group that is hunting down Rich.. we will see Smile

Thank you

Clion Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiddukel
DM
DM

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Attacks with Rich Webber   Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:39 pm

I don't see a problem with this as long as server rules are obeyed and followed and both sided agree to the RP / pvp results. Maybe perhaps not go after to low level chars.

Side Notes: The attacker keeps going there will RP results of a man Hunt for the attacker to be found captured and jailed and placed on trial.

Already a god has warned a Char in RP if there was another victim something bad was going to happen to both attacker and the one involved with the attacker. Not saying what that is because as Dr. River Songs says to the Doctor In the Doctor Who Show "spoilers" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Clion Kilnor
DM
DM

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Attacks with Rich Webber   Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Hiddukel wrote:
Already a god has warned a Char in RP if there was another victim something bad was going to happen to both attacker and the one involved with the attacker. Not saying what that is because as Dr. River Songs says to the Doctor In the Doctor Who Show "spoilers" Twisted Evil

so are you referring to Rich and the person he is involved with? or something completely different....

Because at times with Dm's we should let the Rp events the Pcs created play out without DM/god getting involved Unless asked for help.

mostly wondering..

LMAO

Back to top Go down
mjohnson2011
Sword Master
Sword Master

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Allowed for rp.   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Jut to let it be known. I have allowed Rich to kill of several of my characters to help with his rp as well they are all characters that are on the forums for deletion. I hope this hasn't gotten anyone in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacks with Rich Webber   

Back to top Go down

Attacks with Rich Webber
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1