View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlcards
Kobold
Kobold

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Seekers Wedding Chappel   Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:59 pm

As i was walking though the Northfields i came across the Seeker Wedding Chappel. I decide to step inside and have a look around. As I entered i noticed that on the floor just inside the door someone had wrote "No marriages done here will last." Upon finding this i ran out of the temple and went and left a not about it at the Seeker Guild Hall.

Anonymous Person Who Does Not Wished To Be Named
Back to top Go down
loser_123
Troll
Troll

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Seekers Wedding Chappel   Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:31 pm

stlcards wrote:
As i was walking though the Northfields i came across the Seeker Wedding Chappel. I decide to step inside and have a look around. As I entered i noticed that on the floor just inside the door someone had wrote "No marriages done here will last." Upon finding this i ran out of the temple and went and left a not about it at the Seeker Guild Hall.

*Ziggy glares at the writing note wondering who sent it*

Someone wishes to deface the chapel....so be it...if i find out who is responsible I will clean it up with their blood

*Ziggy storms off leaving the note in Vidar's office*
Back to top Go down
Hiddukel
DM
DM

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Seekers Wedding Chappel   Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:10 pm

stlcards wrote:

*Hiddukel Seeing what was done to the Chapel door turns to the nearest Guard*

Find this person NOW. Send word out into the lands I will offer 50 million in coin for the person to be brought back to me Dead or Alive! And one wish granted of a something they wish in a item!
*Cast spell to remove the words form the door and ward the temple from further attempts to deface it.
( What will happen if someone defaces it again will be struck with Epic Ruin Spell 3 times in a row there are only a few that wont be listed that the wards wont work on)

*Then turns and walks away before he passes the last guard he gives out another order* And inform Ziggy he still needs to let me know of his reward for bringing Rich in.

*walking back to Solace very angry*

Wont matter because to me, Im placing this person in a VERY small space and throwing them in the Abyss so deep not even the Dark Queen will be not able to Find them! *turns a ring on his left hand* ..Wont last Hmm? *laughs* I don't think this person has no idea what he even happen here so far.
Back to top Go down
loser_123
Troll
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Seekers Wedding Chappel   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Hiddukel wrote:
stlcards wrote:

*Hiddukel Seeing what was done to the Chapel door turns to the nearest Guard*

Find this person NOW. Send word out into the lands I will offer 50 million in coin for the person to be brought back to me Dead or Alive! And one wish granted of a something they wish in a item!
*Cast spell to remove the words form the door and ward the temple from further attempts to deface it.
( What will happen if someone defaces it again will be struck with Epic Ruin Spell 3 times in a row there are only a few that wont be listed that the wards wont work on)

*Then turns and walks away before he passes the last guard he gives out another order* And inform Ziggy he still needs to let me know of his reward for bringing Rich in.

*walking back to Solace very angry*

Wont matter because to me, Im placing this person in a VERY small space and throwing them in the Abyss so deep not even the Dark Queen will be not able to Find them! *turns a ring on his left hand* ..Wont last Hmm? *laughs* I don't think this person has no idea what he even happen here so far.

*Ziggy get's the message and turns to the guard*

When you see him, tell him yes, I do have something in mind. *writes something on a sheet of paper and hands it to the guard* Next time give him that. He will know what to do
Back to top Go down
loser_123
Troll
Troll

PostSubject: Don't be afraid of the dark   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:56 pm

The night started out just like it had hundreds of times before. As dusk settled in the peddlers would pack up there wares and the children would run off to the beckon of their mothers saying it was dinner time. It didn't take long for dusk to become night it seemed. It was like the night had a big surprised and couldn't wait to share it with the Sleepy Hamlet of Longridge. Off in the distance crickets and bullfrogs played the all to familar song of the evening. The melodonic song would break once in a while to the howls of wolves. The wolves would seem to be answered by the inquisitive "who" of the owls. It was like they were old pals.

But tonight, on this seemingly peaceful night, the song of the crickets was to be interrupted by more than the occasion howl answered by the owl's "who". Tonight the night did indeed harbor a deadly surprise.

As the guards listed to the animals take part in the nightly song, they found themselves at ease. They didn't expect trouble, after all..what is the worse that could happen to this little town of Longridge? Men merrily exchanged antidotes about wives and children, which lead to the stories of once glorious battles. No one expected what would come next.

As the longridge carriage pulled in from solace the guards curiously watched to she who had charted the wagon to get to their fair city. For a long while they watched...waiting for someone to emerge....but what the found instead was shocking. The carriage driver in that whole time didn't seem to move a muscle. Two of the guards approached to ensure everything was okay. They climbed up the step ladder and tugged on the driver's jacket and at that time the lifeless body of the carriage driver fell and pinned one of the men under him. The guards jumped and immediatly went for their weapons searching the top of the carriage. Nothing, they proceeded to rip open the carriage doors and more bodies of men they reconized as the previous patrol fell from the seat in a pile of flesh and blood. Just then an unnatural darkness consumed them leaving them to swing wildly at the air hoping that they might connect with something. Again, nothing the could see. It was then that they felt a slight breeze followed by the pain of a well aimed rapier as their puncuted organs begain to shut down the body. Hearing the fighting another detachment of soilders rushed to defend Longridge but they were only greated with the sounds of men begging for mercy and the relentless sound of metal scraping metal. Confused and out of sorts the reinformcents listed as the sounds of battle died down. The unnatural darknes subsided to revied a pile of bodies all with nearly the same frozen look of horror. Some claim to have seen the glint of a red cloack as the guards attempted to make sense of it all.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
kyre
Tower Lab Assistant
Tower Lab Assistant

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Seekers Wedding Chappel   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:23 pm

By the Gods..who decorated this place?? *Rhiannon looks around the Seekers temple with a look of distain*

Clarior Hinc Honos

A Rat Race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings. Jimmy Reid (1932-2010)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seekers Wedding Chappel   

Back to top Go down

Seekers Wedding Chappel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1