View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alphabook
Dragon Trainer
Dragon Trainer

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: A Druid's Offering   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:34 am

Mixtli iis rarely seen or heard by most people of Krynn, but he listens closely to tales from birds and his few allies. As a servant of Zeboim he is close to the seas and is highly irritated to see and advancing navy of approximately 25,000 of the green-skinned invaders heading through his goddess's territory. Flying high above the waaters and concealed within the clouds he follows the main ship and looks to see how the army is equipped, as he suspects the fools wear metal which marks his victory and their utter doom...

Summoning not only his own innate powers but those granted to him by his goddess Mixtli calls upon his favorite element" lightning..and within minutes the few clouds in the sky darken as they form a terrible looking Maelstrom. Thunder and lightning strike fast and repeatedly hitting the metal clad orcs as they scream in agony. Mixtli swoops down to call upon chain lightning to keep the flow of electricity going and to hit all targets. Flying up again he summons more storms of vengence to unleash lightning and acid upon the boats. Ice chunks can also be seen falling from the sky the size of cannonballs putting holes in the boats.

Mixtli flies above as he watches the boats start to sink and calls out to Zeboim:
"My Goddess I call upon death to these invaders who will show no respect to your domains I shall drown then all in honor of your greatness! "Mixtli watches from the skies as the last ship in sight sinks to the bottom of the ocean. A few orcs manage to survuve and swim to the surface to only be shot in the head by an arrow crackling with electricity. "Sleep with the fish fools, I will be waiting for the rest" He says as he flies back to the mainlands to rest.
Back to top Go down
alphabook
Dragon Trainer
Dragon Trainer

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: A Druid's Offering   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:42 am

OOC Note:

Magi Caine will be running an event in the next 3 weeks or so where players will have a chance to fight off invading greenskins advancing thru Krynn. All are welcome to post ideas to help fight off these invaders creativity will be rewarded.
Back to top Go down

A Druid's Offering
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1