AuthorMessage
mjohnson2011
Sword Master
Sword Master

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Thoughts from Sylvia   Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:36 am

-Dream Journal Entry #1-

I had a dream last night. I dreamed that i was wondering around the Solace Cemetary. I know not the reason why I was there but I felt that a presence called to me. I wondered for hours until i came upon an old rock set away from the main section of the cemetarythat was so worn with age that the lettering etched upon its surface was not readable except for the words "May his damned soul be..."

Puzzled i sat down in front of rock and tried to make sense of the other words but to no avail. Suddenly a voice spoke from behind me. "So my child i see that you finally found the truth about what you are." I jumped to my feet and whirled around to look upon the person who spoke to me. Standing in front of me was a female dressed in a simple loincloth and a band that was wrapped around her bosom. From her back were a pair of tattered wings, almost similar to my newly acquired ones.

The face would have been beautiful except for the eyes that stared at me. They had a sickly green tint that seemed to bore into my very soul, laying all my secrets bare. "Wh....who are you?"

"Why my child I am hurt that you do not remember your dear 'ole mother."

"You are not my......."

"Silence!!!" Her face had hardened to match her eyes. "You are my daughter. My blood flows in your veins. Your wings are a gift my blood as well as you true nature."

"You know nothing of my nature." I responded.

"I know more about you than you think. I have watched your development ever since i dumped you in Solace." She grinned. "I know you are now adopted by the Lord of Demons, You might be his daughter in name but you are mine in blood and soul."

"This is just a dream so I have no reason to believe you. This isn't real."

"Oh this is a dream but why would you say this isn't real. If you want proof that i exist. Just ask your 'father' about Illana Blackwing." With that the 'dream' ended and i found myself in my own bed. I laid there for what seem hours going over the dream. I don't want to bother father about this but something is bothering me. I will speak to him as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
mjohnson2011
Sword Master
Sword Master

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Thoughts from Sylvia   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:46 am

-Dream Journal 2-

A sharp pain in on the side of the head and the feel of water surrounding her body. Then the total blackness of sleep or death.

Sylvia wakes up and finds herself on the sands of an unfamiliar beach. The sky splattered red with the rays of the blood red sun hanging high in the sky. A trail of footprints dappled the sand leading to a small hut far in the distance. She stands up, dusts off the sand from her clothing and follows the footprints to the hut.

She enters the hut and finds herself once again face to face with Illana Blackwing. For some reason she is dressed the same as Sylvia. She was sitting in a tattered long back reclining chair with a small baby in her arms. "Hello again child. It is too bad that you only meet me in such circumstances but i am glad to see you again."

"What do you want from me now?" Illana simply smiled and began feeding the child a bottle of some black smokey liquid. "Now, now child you should keep a civil child with your moth......"

"YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!!!!"

"Shhhhh. You are gonna wake Lil' Sylvia." Illana simply held up the baby and show the face to Sylvia. Sylvia backed up and found herself against a solid wall where the bed was located a few moments ago. The child had Sylvia's face but was veined with black tendrils that crept down from the head to it's chin. "What is..... that...... thing?" Sylvia stammered?

"Why its your soul child. Remember that I told you that your belonged to me?" Illana smirked. "I wasn't lying child."

"If that is my soul what have you done to it?"

"Oh nothing this is what you soul has always looked like. This is simply what happened when your father locked away your rightful blood before he died." Illana stood up from the chair and walked lazily towards Sylvia, baby soul in hand. "I have nurtured it in event that you found your way here." As she walked the baby body melted away revealing a ball of pulsating black smoke. Illana was finally no more than a few inches away from Sylvia when she thrust the ball towards Sylvia's chest and pushed it in. Sylvia screamed out in pain as the ball burrowed itself into her chest.

She fell down to her knees and coughed as the pain finally subsided. "There child your soul has finally returned to your body and soon you will be the way that you were born to be. The blood will call you to you and you will answer."

"I ....... won't..."

"Oh you will, it is who you are. When you are ready you make the blood rain from the skies and send the souls to Chemosh who you also belong to." Illana walked forward to through Sylvia and through the wall behind her. "We will meet again soon child."

Suddenly Sylvia woke up with a pressure on her chest which turned out to be Urnnnnnh, pressing down on her chest. Also in her sight was Allinor who was no more than a few inches from her face seemingly listening to her breath. "We will meet again soon child."

These words echoed through her mind as she spoke to Al and his mother who had made the knot on the side of her head go away. After she said her thanx to all who had help her come back from the edges of death she went for a long walk thinking about the second encounter with this woman.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts from Sylvia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1