View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DouglasThurman
Bugbear
Bugbear

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-02-13

PostSubject: Greetings!   Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Hey there you FHotL people! I'm new to the server and forums but entirely un-new to the NWN thang. Just thought I'd drop a line of introduction of myself.

The name's Douglas, like the login. Like the login to the server. Like everything. It's me. I mean I don't give out my address or anything but I dislike (for me anyway) being obtuse about who's behind the keyboard.

I live in Hawaii. It's a small dot in the middle of nowhere. No, we don't live in grass huts and no, we don't surf all day. Rolling Eyes

I'm a computer tech. I live, breathe, work on and sometimes stroke computers. I'm married and have a wonderful daughter who is as big a gaming freak as I am. DnD no less. Go figure. cheers

So I tend to RP and grind in equal amounts but really like RP. I hate perma haste items as I feel those detract from the travelling RP. In the time it takes me to type out a hey how ya...they've disappeared. Meh. It's the fellow players who make or break a server and so far this server has it made.

That's about it for now. I intend to post some pretty detailed stuff on the IC sections so we'll see what happens.

In the meantime GAME ON!
Back to top Go down
kyre
Tower Lab Assistant
Tower Lab Assistant

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:25 am

Hi there Dougie been a while...good to see you Smile Smile

Clarior Hinc Honos

A Rat Race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings. Jimmy Reid (1932-2010)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi Douglas - Welcome!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Hi Douglas. Welcome to the server. I hope you enjoy your time with us Smile

Nice place Hawaii Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:56 am

Welcome to the server!
Never been to Hawaii, but my wife has and I hear it can be a lot of fun there. Do enjoy and let us know if we can do anything for ya.

~Caine
Back to top Go down
Hiddukel
DM
DM

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:14 pm

( A man in a Black and Red trimed Suit and black and red cape walks up to you holding a book a quill and Bottle of red ink )

Please Sign our..."Guest" book on the dotted line...Please over the small Print above it...Just minor....Um... Legal things nothing to worry about *Sly smile*

Twisted Evil

(OOC Now)
We Do welcome you to server and hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions Always some one on that im sure can help.

Cya In game Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Heroes of DragonLance :: Player Archives-
Jump to: