View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chbtartdat
Kobold
Kobold

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: A Prayer for a friend   Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:02 pm

The temple of light was empty this time of morning except for the cleaning workers and a few acolytes. Amy made her way silently to the temple in front of the statue to Mishakal. Her prayers stirred echoes in the empty hall but none of those few souls in the temple paid her any mind.

"Misha, my goddess, please hear me and bend mercy to my plea. Allinor has not graced my ears with his calm voice in many a day now and I wish him safety while he is away. Please watch over him since I cannot and let him know my care is always with him. If he needs me, please find some way to reach me and I shall speed to his side no matter the cost. If he suffers, provide him succor as much as need be taking mine own comfort in sacrifce. In your name I pray."

Rising slowly and placing a single rose on the altar, Amy leaves as quietly as she came.
Back to top Go down
chbtartdat
Kobold
Kobold

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer for a friend   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:00 am

Her heart lept to her throat. Allinor had returned! She poured the healing into his bruised and broken body where the fool had sought to attack the greenskins by himself. She was even more the fool for thinking he left because of her. Damn. She hugged him. The tales of what he had been measured slightly more than a tick in her mind as she thought of their travels together. The man he was shaped by the past he endured and the goodness that remained was what mattered to her. His wife, now that was another matter. She respected the woman whom Allinor had chosen to marry based upon love. She would not bespoil their union by intruding upon it until or if Allinor chose to break it. Until that time she would give him all the friendship he wanted and needed. Yes, that was the way of it. She twirled the red rose in her fingers and smelled its sweetness as she wandered the streets of Caergoth. Yes indeed.
Back to top Go down

A Prayer for a friend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1