Forsaken Heroes of DragonLance
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Alliances Forming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frangwe
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin


Number of posts : 16
Points : 36
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Alliances Forming   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:39 am

With the Druids now aiding in the protection of the Qualinesti Woods, it was now time for Frangwe to converse among other forces for their aid as well. Frangwe's next objective was to speak with the Kagonesti Elves, for he became aware of a Kagonesti named Nadrin who aided Amothiel Ma'fer (who is Frangwe's second in command) in ending many green skins at Palanthas. It was Amothiel who gave Nadrin a very prestige bow to give to the Kagonesti elder as a token of friendship.

Upon his travels in the woods to search for the Kagonesti, a pixie named Yelsa appeared. After much discussion it seemed clear that the pixies were in on aiding the defense of the Qualinesti woods. Now it was time to come face to face with the Kagonesti. Frangwe new the histories. The Qualinesti and Kagonesti have not seen eye to eye on certain life styles. Perhaps this was a time in which the relationships between the two elven forces would be restored. After speaking with the Druids on the location of the Kagonesti, Frangwe came upon their people. Putting away his weapons, Frangwe soon came face to face with one of the Kagonesti and began by saying, in elven, "Iracce" (Hello).

At the same time, some of the most elite archers, who were also quite stealthy, were sent to the borders of Palanthas. They were sent to kill as many of these green skinned creatures as possible while avoiding getting harmed themselves. To do this, the archers placed themselves, as a few different units, at specified locations around the perimeter. Once enemies were sighted they fired arrows to end them and then would immediately retreat, hide, and relocate on another part of the perimeter and repeat the process. This tactic was doing wonders, again and again the green skins were falling and the numbers of their dead kept rising. This attack at Palanthas was not only to bring the numbers of the Green Skins down, but also to aid the people of Mishakel. Perhaps the people of Mishakel would respond by coming to the aid of the Qualinesti Woods.

Other scouts were sent to give reports to the forces of Solamnia as well as the White Robes of the mage tower.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:19 pm

A messenger arrives to the Kagenosti with a proposal of alliances with the Qualinosti; however, the chief of the Kagenosti sends a reply back in turn to the shores west of the woods of Qualinost. A barely living archer who took the message to them, lies on the shore now with arrows and gashes littering his body. As some of his brethren find him at the edge of the forest, his last steps taking him there, they listen to his last breath.

"Our cousins demand the following for their help. . .free all of them which we have made slaves of and make penitence to all of their surviving heirs that we have caused such misery too, otherwise. . .their chief says we can burn in the abyss for our crimes."

With that, the messenger scout has returned, dead to Qualinost with the reply from the Kagenosti.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Chislev sends birds and other animals out to her followers with the following message:

The Elves of the Qualinast have requested our help in defending their lands against an approaching army. Your first priority will always be to defend the groves here, however to any that wish to aid the elves I grant you permission to do so. I myself will remain unseen but always watching as I have done for ages, ultimately I expect the mortals to help one another out in their time of needs. If it comes down to me needing to get involved nobody will like the outcome. I am nature, I am the guardian of the forests, trees, and animals within, I represent the smallest ant to the largest tree, but it is the ones of the forests the humans, elves, dryads and other peoples that determine the daily outcome of matters. Mortals have the gift of free will and that is something I will not interfere with if I can help it. May the winds blow in your favor.
Back to top Go down
Frangwe
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin


Number of posts : 16
Points : 36
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Qualinesti Scouts found Frangwe and presented to him the message from the Kagonesti.

"By whose hand did our brother fall?" Was Frangwe's first response.
"Do not know for sure. He could only give us the message before passing away." Said one of the scouts and the others nodded in agreement.
"Very well, if there is nothing else than this meeting is concluded." said Frangwe.
The scouts left as they came.

Frangwe paced back and forth in the Qualinesti Barracks for tens of minutes in total isolation. He thought to himself, "I wish deeply to make friends amongst our cousins and heal the wounds of past mistakes, but others of this realm may not agree. My own people could turn against me based on this decision." Paced again for a while in silence. "The tensions between the elves have been the same for far too long. If I do not take this risk of alliances we will surely fall. The enemy is too many. There was a time long ago when the Qualinesti, Kagonesti, and Silvanesti were one and the same. I believe that my Qualinesti ancestors have done wrong to our cousins. It is decided then. I must take this chance."

Frangwe ordered all the Kagonesti within the Qualinesti realm to be brought to him. He ordered his men to unchain them, feed them, and finally depart. It was just Frangwe and the Kagonesti now. Frangwe spoke, "A time has come for things to be made anew. I am of the opinion that there has been wrong doings. This will not be an easy road. The wounds that were caused go deep. But perhaps there is a different future in store for us. You are free."

With that, Frangwe gave the order to free all of the Kagonesti. These Kagonesties were equipped with fine weapons and armor. Having been taught where the realm of the Kagonesti was from the Druids, Frangwe led the Kagonesti elves back to their home. Frangwe himself was unarmed and the only Qualinesti present. Before the chief of the Kagonesti, Frangwe fell on his knees, looked up to Chief Eagle and said, "The Qualinesti have wronged you." Waits for Chief Eagle's reply.






Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Chief Eagle looks up from stringing his bow, his outfit that of leathers and fur, his eyes a deep emerald green as he regards Frangwe for a long moment before speaking in an old and deep voice.
"You have done well to bring my brothers and sisters here, but if you wish to return them to the home land and seek the help from the chief of us all across the sea on the island of Ergoth. . . .You might find her there . . .if she wishes to speak to you. I bid you good luck in your travels. . .and good fortune in finding Chief Silvara in the homeland."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hiddukel
DM
DM
avatar

Number of posts : 772
Points : 1571
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Location : Fayetteville PA

PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:36 am

A female elf in very old worn looking blue colors watches from a distance of then events on fold. Thinking to her self....

" Well Marshall your not all what I hoped you be. Giving in to demands of a lesser elf nation? And what of the wild elves my people hold? We try to better them not give into them."

Shakes her head...and moves about watching them still as the Marshall him self walks before the Chief of the wild elf tribe here and hears them speak.

Whispering to her self after what she over heard...

" And he humbles him self before them?! Does he have not a spine? Perhaps he does not recall the bitter blood that our two nations have. Pity really should have sought us first to clean the slate with my people. Instead he Insults me by seeking the weak. Does he really think simple giving them food and armor and groveling like some human for forgiveness before there one chief will erase the years of treatment they showed the wild elves?"

Again shaking her head this time with discuss. With skill she slips pass the guards he placed to keep watch on the borders of the city. She leaves a letter on the ground laying in front of his barracks.

Letter reads:

Marshall, your lack of respects shown here has displeased me beyond measure. I shall report what I seen to my Queen Alhana Starbreeze. If you think can change my mind, I will be found in the human city of Solace for the next three days. Before I depart back to my lands where my people now reside. You best ready Marshall for a battle far worse facing me one on one, then any hoards of Green Skins that maybe marching to your borders. You insults and actions I have seen have cut into my people ways far deeper then any wound then you could ever think of getting in a battle. Silvaneties are true race of elves and you fail to see what we could offer and sought to seek wild elves. Be it they share your borders but they lack skill and discipline in a battle. Simple giving them armor they wont wear and fine weapons will not make them better fighters when faced with a hoard of creatures. And with the distrust of your treatment of them for so many years still fresh in there minds. I will await you in Solace. As I warned you. Your facing a battle far worse then you can imagine when you speak to me. And do leave that Child back in your city looking over the correct history of our nations. If she can be taught before you come then bring her if you must.

Signed,

illistry Moon- Whispers, Lady Marshall of the Silvanestie Forces.

_________________________________________________
Avatars Played:

Fizban

Hiddukel - The Prince of Lies

Chemosh - The Lord of Bones

"DM says your going to die! Roll a d6!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54VJWHL2K3I

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:09 pm

A rather large she wolf watches from the trees, a sad look in her amber eyes as she views the ways things are going. She has been around since the first elves were first made and has watches as they have grown and change....

For indeed they have changed,, and not all for the better. She figured by now after the destruction of the Silvanasti lands that more would unite and strive to break away from the evils of slavery and war, but alas while some may be willing to change others are not so inclined. She motions for other members of her chosen pack to spread out and offer surveillance for now...no fighting will occur unless the weak or those unable to fight are attacked... She lowers herself to the ground and goes back to her observations with great sadness.
Back to top Go down
Frangwe
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin


Number of posts : 16
Points : 36
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Frangwe received a message from one of his scouts. It read, "I must speak with you concerning the threat that is being thrust upon the Qualinesti Woods. Meet with me at the temple of light in Caergoth. Avalia Shadowsong"

Immediately, Frangwe proceeded to the city of Caergoth to meet with Avalia. When entering the temple, he came upon Avalia praying. Frangwe kept silent out of respect until her prayers were concluded. Then they were face to face.

In the end, Avalia wished to bring her aid to the Qualinesti woods (being an elf herself). Frangwe, without hesitation, accepted her offer. Frangwe also advised Avalia to ask other followers of Mishakal to see if they would be willing to aid the Qualinesti Woods as well.

With that, Frangwe took his leave.
Back to top Go down
chbtartdat
Kobold
Kobold


Number of posts : 7
Points : 15
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:55 am

Amy took measure of the threat posed the elves and her heart was more resolute than ever. Her discussion with Lady Avalia gave her hope that they could make a difference and she knelt in front of the altar in the temple of Light with more faith than ever. With Allinor finally home she could concentrate on the mission given her by Misha and Lady Avalia. The elves.

Upon rising from her vigil, she purchased enough healing supplies for a small army and travelled with Rex, her faithful hound, to the forests of Qualinost to see what aid she could bring to bear. Rex's heads nipped playfully at her as the dust of travel grew thick upon them. Soon the forests grew just as thick and they felt the peace of the green along with the clash of metal upon metal. Soon we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Hiddukel
DM
DM
avatar

Number of posts : 772
Points : 1571
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Location : Fayetteville PA

PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:48 am

A very strange and unexpected event happens:

Letters from the Silavnestie are sent to each faction of the lands that are adding the in the war and to the temple of Light. The letters are sealed with the Royal symbol of the Nation...


The letter is simple and to the point:

Greeting to those that are adding in this War. Is been far to long sense the White Stone Council has been called to meet. I ask to meet with all leaders, and respected High Priest and Priestess of the gods of light that are adding in the War. The Area is concealed away from out side influence. I await to hear from you, keep in mind the more time passes the less time we have to prepare for this.

-Signed-

Queen Alhana Starbreeze

_________________________________________________
Avatars Played:

Fizban

Hiddukel - The Prince of Lies

Chemosh - The Lord of Bones

"DM says your going to die! Roll a d6!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54VJWHL2K3I

Back to top Go down
DouglasThurman
Bugbear
Bugbear


Number of posts : 13
Points : 19
Registration date : 2012-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:55 am

A strange figure is seen roaming the Qualinesti forests and the streets of the city. The children squeal in laughter as they get tossed in the air ever so gently by this strange figure and caught again before the ground catches them. Their parents shoo the children away as best they can but the children know what's what. This strange giant of a creature tries his best not to get in the way of the quiet green cloaked soldiers guarding these lands but he also stands guard along the bridges. When the greenskinned invaders find their numbers thinned by his great shining halbard, they will knowGruff has been there.
Back to top Go down
Frangwe
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin


Number of posts : 16
Points : 36
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:39 am

Frangwe reads the note sent form Starbreeze, and goes to the temple of light in Caergoth to learn more about this meeting.
Back to top Go down
Falling Up
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 52
Points : 90
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Mercer receives a letter from the white council, which is attempting to arrange a meeting with leaders.
"hmm better get some tea ready," he thinks to himself.
As soon as the tea was ready, Mercer ventured off in search of the Elven Marshals to learn more of the matter.
Back to top Go down
kyre
Tower Lab Assistant
Tower Lab Assistant
avatar

Number of posts : 75
Points : 118
Registration date : 2010-02-24
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:26 pm

A letter to Marshall Frangwe

Marshall, after a long and difficult journey into enemy lands i have discovered something worrying.We had heard that Neraka was under the control of these beasts that threaten our lands but i scouted the whole city and saw none of their kind anywhere!.What this means i do not know perhaps we are being targeted by The Dark Queens force in a more subtle way?

Colonel Amothiel Ma'Far

_________________________________________________
Cry HAVOK and let slip the Dogs of War

Clarior Hinc Honos

A Rat Race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings. Jimmy Reid (1932-2010)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:55 pm

A large force od Solamnics gather in Caergoth under the command of a General in golden armour..."Training exercise" is the only answer anyone gets from the Divisions officers....
Back to top Go down
Frangwe
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin


Number of posts : 16
Points : 36
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Receiving news of Neraka empty, as well as ships landing in New Ports, Frangwe moves quickly to put all defenders of Qualinost on a full scale alert. It would not be long now. Soon the fate of Qualinost would be decided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Alliances Forming   

Back to top Go down
 
Alliances Forming
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Paper-formers
» ANYONE UP TO FORMING A CLAN
» Guild forming in MM
» Forming a Forsaken/Belf RP-PVP guild

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Heroes of DragonLance :: Player Archives-
Jump to: