View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Houd Glittergold
Troll
Troll

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Solace Cloth Armorer Exit   Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:49 am

Ok, yes, if you play with the exit for LONG enough yes you can exit...but why the HECK would you make that hard to exit an area ? Please change the exit from here. Personally? I'm tempted to try to make it an big open burnt area... the exit door drops you into another space with literally like 4 inches from the door in front of the character and you can't even target the door...I've changed camera's view and it really doesn't help... you just have to get lucky exiting...because once you get the door to open...then you have to find the "portal" to target to go thru it. This is much like the door to the gypsies in solace...you open the door then retarget to go through...but VASTLY harder to retarget before the door closes again.

Please change it or i will...and you may not like the results...sorry but any change at the moment would be better than leaving it as is. I've had to port folks out of there because its so bad...and they were VERY frustrated too. The last person that I helped after they complained about it...well I've not seen them again. This is a known bug. I've told Tim and he insisted its not bugged. Please any others drop into there AFTER they are done for the night and try to get out...and post it under this forum. I tried to do exit there again...and after 5minute real time said some FOUL words and said forget it... and thats what folks maybe saying about this server after going here.
Back to top Go down
Houd Glittergold
Troll
Troll

PostSubject: grrrrrrr!   Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:39 am

I think there is going to be a fire sale VERY soon at the Solace Cloth Arms store...

Ok, not only is the exit buggy...but when you do get the dang door open retargeted and click to go through?... it re-enters you into the shop...ie NOT where I wanted to go. I'm looking to EXIT not enter.
Back to top Go down
Houd Glittergold
Troll
Troll

PostSubject: Priest of Hiddukel sighted in cloth shop?   Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:51 am

Tim, honest I'm going to put a priest of Hiddukel in that shop and his one line is going to be,"There is an exit!" I'll give it a couple of days... but I think it would only be justice... I might even put one outside saying,"Woe unto all that enter here!"...and a new sign saying over the other sign saying, "Temple of Paladine"
Back to top Go down
Houd Glittergold
Troll
Troll

PostSubject: stuck   Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:02 am

My character Houd is still stuck in Solace Cloth Armorer. Not sure a reset will free because of the persistant save keeps me there I think. Second full day there(48+houirs).
Back to top Go down
Hiddukel
DM
DM

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Solace Cloth Armorer Exit   Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Problem fixed place the torch down! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solace Cloth Armorer Exit   

Back to top Go down