Forsaken Heroes of DragonLance

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Dm ran Quests please read :) and comment here about a quest you were apart of.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clion Kilnor
DM
DM

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: My Dm ran Quests please read :) and comment here about a quest you were apart of.   Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:37 am

I want to welcome everyone to my fun. I will be running quests for all people online from time to time. Each quest should be different or maybe play into another but hopefully they are enjoyable. I will be posting the events on the forums here and I ask that all the DM gods out there people use any event to your liking. I will try and leave them kinda open ended for you to run with or off of.

My quests will have many chances for people to fail. Do not worry it makes it more challenging that way. During the events I will be sending out tells saying Ding... that does mean something so if you recieve a tell saying ding please keep track.

So I hope everyone enjoys them!

Thanks

MUUUUUUAAAAAHHHHHH

Last edited by Clion Kilnor on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clion Kilnor
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: My Dm ran Quests please read :) and comment here about a quest you were apart of.   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:36 am

I want to thank everyone who does my events and with hopes you are enjoying them. Like I said before the more you act or RP your charactor the more fun and enjoyment it will be for you and everyone involved. I know some of your charactors can handle about everything on the server as far as creatures go but remember I do or am watching so just because you can handle thousands of goblins with time your charactor will get tired and fall.

I do love running events and I will continue to do them and post them not only for people to read but also for the Dm's that are gods, you can use them or continue the event based off your god. My events will try to be around the charactor or charactors people are playing at the time... So if your a goodie goodie than it should follow more into helping something, if your a Badie ( Woohoo ) than well you know.

But keep your heads up and lets have fun...

My devilish laugh is :

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

I know some devil Smile
Back to top Go down
emonom
DM
DM

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-11-25

PostSubject: Dragon Orb Madness!   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Well As you hopefully as you know about my knight Sara Maloy.Which helped gave the orb to the knights. And i would like to try and befriend Haven and shiv of course at all cost.But with this ordeal i thought it would be nice to have a DM on board to witness and help aid players in said event.I wish this to be fun and no matter how the outcome may be, i will be willing to RP it.
Back to top Go down
Clion Kilnor
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: My Dm ran Quests please read :) and comment here about a quest you were apart of.   Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:30 am

I want to thanks the group of people who did take part of the Town hall Bell quest. That is the first part. I would like to say I saw great RP with Charactors which made it fun for me and hopefully others. More events will come so people can RP their charactors. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dm ran Quests please read :) and comment here about a quest you were apart of.   

Back to top Go down

My Dm ran Quests please read :) and comment here about a quest you were apart of.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1