View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UltimateUberBoss
Goblin
Goblin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: The Story Behind His Fallen Way   Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Viken Edromkus: once of a noble cause, a wonderer seeking more to just life. seeking of knowledge and beauty of everyday
life. His journey took a down fall as the morning raised, leaving solace town square ventures out into the desert of Kortal desert were he seen a family in need of help. Surrounded by half scorpion half human like creatures and what appeared as skeletons in armor had pin down the family helpless. I ran screaming through the hot sands of the desert trying to draw there attention to me.
it worked some what as it was overwhelming trying to fight some off and concentrating on that family pined down hopelessly by those that stayed there. By the time i finished off those that came to fight me i seen the half scorpion half man like creature pick up the baby in mid are and killed it and ate it. My heart sunk like quicksand, as the rest of them killed off the rest of the family. I screamed like a banshee as my hearts beat was racing like a war drum and rage of blood filled my eyes of death and emptiness.
I went blank. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. .. . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

i awoke with blood spilled on my clothes, my face dripping of blood, and these creatures disemboweled in sections, and the taste of this victory filled my spirits of doubt, dark, painless, anger filling my body with a feeling of hate. This new feeling to me was incredible. my blood boils for the taste death. I have no emotions, heart, sympathy. Just emptiness that i live for now.

As his new adventure Arises . . . . . . .. . . . .
Back to top Go down

The Story Behind His Fallen Way
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1