Forsaken Heroes of DragonLance

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who do you think other players chars remind you of chars from the books?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiddukel
DM
DM

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Who do you think other players chars remind you of chars from the books?   Thu May 17, 2012 9:54 am

Ok like to start just a fun thread:

List here a Player Char name and what Char they remind you of from the DragonLance Books:

Avalia Shadowsong remind me of Gold Moon. She had a temper she tried to keep under control and offered help when and where she could.

Autumn Ste'tnen reminds me also of Gold Moon. She had a temper she tried to keep under control and offered help when and where she could.

Kaitlynn Rose Velictoria remind me of Raslitin in his later years how he just was evil at times using his magic.

Syrion Shadowsing reminds me of Sturm Brightblade and how was so set on become a knight despite the odd stacked against him.

Allinor Shadowsong reminds me of Tanis Half-Elf because Tanis was unable to pick what woman he really loved and jumped back in forth for awhile.

ill post more when I think and rember how each char is was in the books to players I see in the server

Fizban

Hiddukel - The Prince of Lies

Chemosh - The Lord of Bones

"DM says your going to die! Roll a d6!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54VJWHL2K3I

Last edited by Hiddukel on Thu May 17, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zydia Aston
Dark Wizards Experiment
Dark Wizards Experiment

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think other players chars remind you of chars from the books?   Thu May 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Hiddukel wrote:
Ok like to start just a fun thread:

List here a Player Char name and what Char they remind you of from the DragonLance Books:

Avalia Shadowsong remind me of Gold Moon. She had a temper she tried to keep under control and offered help when and where she could.

Autumn Ste'tnen reminds me also of Gold Moon. She had a temper she tried to keep under control and offered help when and where she could.

Kaitlynn Roseveli remind me of Raslitin in his later years how he just was evil at times using his magic.

Syrion Shadowsing reminds me of Sturm Brightblade and how was so set on become a knight despite the odd stacked against him.

Allinor Shadowsong reminds me of Tanis Half-Elf because Tanis was unable to pick what woman he really loved and jumped back in forth for awhile.

ill post more when I think and rember how each char is was in the books to players I see in the server

You spelledher name wrong. It is Kaitlynn Rose Velictoria

Back to top Go down

Who do you think other players chars remind you of chars from the books?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1